who can certify documents for 175 visa?

Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

KarenandPaul is on a distinguished road
Default who can certify documents for 175 visa?

Sent of skills assessment application fri after getting an old friends Barrister husband to certify the documents. Now reading up on 175 visa as this is the next step & read on the gov website that nurses, doctors, police officers ect can certify copies of documents but states in oz. Is it the same for the uk? I know these people can sign Passport applications, Is it the same for the visa?

Also if I do an online application are all documents sent separatly in the post?

Would appreciate any help on this as there will be quite a lot of papers to be certified for this application!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:37 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who can certify documents for 175 visa?

Hi,
I'm getting my Bank Manager to certify our documents for 175 visa app. Anyone who can sign a passport in UK can certify documents for visa app.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Just read the thread before mine about paper application & found info regarding sending copies of documents. I am thinking we would need a colour scanner(am I right?) & I am thinking I am useless with computers!! Is it fairly easy to do an online application & send the documents or would I be better to get someone else to do it?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:40 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

LOL that was my thread

As long as your scanner can save it as a colour copy onto your computer you're ok.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi,
I'm getting my Bank Manager to certify our documents for 175 visa app. Anyone who can sign a passport in UK can certify documents for visa app.
Thanks for reply, good luck with your visa!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,
If you are doing an application with a scanner do you need to get forms certified?
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

If it's in colour then no......but some of my documents are in black and white so I have to get them certified.
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

If it's in colour then no......but some of my documents are in black and white so I have to get them certified.
Very helpful, Thankyou. I'm just a bit panicked about it all!!
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:49 pm
Make it happen!!!!

SNAP......LOL
Old Sep 9th 2007, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

biggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the rough

I might be talking a load of cobblers here but I thought outside Australia documents can only be certified by a notary public or a Justice of the Peace.

Double check guys before to get the documents certified.

Andy
Old Sep 9th 2007, 6:09 pm
Bring it On

Funkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud ofFunkey Monkey has much to be proud of

Solicitor did mine. Any solicitor can do them - for a fee of course!