who applying 457 thread

Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by shazza
hi just wanted to pop back and say hi and good luck to all you waiting.yes it can get very stressful at times and the limbo feeling is awful..but hey been here 9wks and absolutely luvn it!!weather fab,kids having a great time,met lots of realy nice people , so hang in there its definately worth it
Hi Shazza

Thanks for popping back and for the update, really pleased that you have all settled in so well and are loving it!! Although we don't need to know about the weather as it is freezing here, had to defrost the car AGAIN this morning

Take Care and have a fab Christmas
Tracy
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Georgina H
Well its ten weeks since we applied tomorrow! No movement at all for five of those very long weeks. My husband's company have never sponsored before so we reckon this is the hold up. I just wish they would ask for some further info or something just so we know its being dealt with. I'm going mad at work because I still haven't told my employer, we were hoping to know by Christmas so I could hand in my notice.

Ah well, they will have to let us know eventually!
Has he had the nomination approved yet? that was the hold up for us, and it was approved the Friday and the following Monday we got the visa granted. So i think its the nominations that are holding things up at the moment. Hope this helps some.

Becky xx
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Hi Shazza

So glad everything is going well, I am still the longest waiter on here well I think so May seems like a lifetime ago now but hey whats a few months between friends. We get final decision from court on 21st dec and our CO has said if we can get paperwork emailed over chrsitmas hols she will grant our 457 on 7th jan. so hoping and praying that we make it through.

Watch this space and have a wonderful christmas

Sarah
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Originally Posted by verystormy
Hi all. Please can you advise. I agreed a contract with my future amployer a couple of weeks ago and had a e mail saying they would start the ball rolling for the visas. I have never done anything like this before so could do with all the help i can get. Basically, i havent done anything from my end. But are there things i am supposed to be doing / forms to fill out etc. We are pretty ignorant of all of this - it was only by reading here that i discovered we will need medicals. Time isnt a issue, as we cant go till end of May at the earliest.
Hi and welcome to the group.

When your employer starts the ball rolling, they will get a TRN number, you will need this to start your application,

You can fill in your application online, and as you go along it will tell you what you will need as proof and also what medicals you will need.

Once this is submitted you can then upload your documents and other evidence, but you can only upload 15 to start with............so make sure you submit the important docs. Also i advice using E-meds, they are processed alot quicker than normal manual meds.

Good luck, and its not as daunting as you may think, its the waiting thats the problem.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Becky
Old Dec 11th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nigelb
Hi Shazza

So glad everything is going well, I am still the longest waiter on here well I think so May seems like a lifetime ago now but hey whats a few months between friends. We get final decision from court on 21st dec and our CO has said if we can get paperwork emailed over chrsitmas hols she will grant our 457 on 7th jan. so hoping and praying that we make it through.

Sarah
Hi Sarah

We will keep our fingers crossed for you, January will be here in no time Good Luck on the 21st.

Tracy
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

nigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud ofnigelb has much to be proud of

Thanks Tracey

I hope you don't have to wait too much longer, it will all be worth it ......

Sarah
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Hieveryone

Here 3 weeks today!!!!! Not been on here for some time as been trying to find a life down under. Still can't really believe i am here. Weather hot but bearable, locals say its mild so far - maybe it's letting us acclimatise.

Still no house, homeless as of 22 dec, not funny with 3 kids under 8. But hopeful. Do spain and australia have some wierd link? ie the manyana (? spelling) attitude.

Can't say I regret anything yet. It would've been easier to arrive after the school hols though just so life would be settled for a while before another upheaval. so for those stillwaiting there is a bonus!

Kids and Hubby settling in well. I have been so busy sorting haven't had time to think but will aim to join up to anything going soon.

Hold on in all those waiting. It really is worth it even if you think you're gonna go mad with waiting. Nothing ventured nothing gained!

safin
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

Can you add me onto the timeline please?
E457 lodged in Brisbane on the 22.11.2007 via an agent. Meds done & received at LCU 7.12.2007.... now more waiitng...
Becci
Old Dec 11th 2007, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

nurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nicenurse32 is just really nice

Originally Posted by yellowmellow
Hi and welcome to the group.

When your employer starts the ball rolling, they will get a TRN number, you will need this to start your application,

You can fill in your application online, and as you go along it will tell you what you will need as proof and also what medicals you will need.

Once this is submitted you can then upload your documents and other evidence, but you can only upload 15 to start with............so make sure you submit the important docs. Also i advice using E-meds, they are processed alot quicker than normal manual meds.

Good luck, and its not as daunting as you may think, its the waiting thats the problem.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Becky

Hi Becky

When you attach documents online, is it like the 175 visa where you only have to get them certified if they are black and white copies? also you say that you can only upload 15 to start with..... i don't even have 15 total to upload... am i missing something?

cheers
Mark
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:25 am
Just Joined

mrs pixie is an unknown quantity at this point

We have recieved news that our nomination and sponsorship were approved yesterday so am presuming this was the hold up . We are on wk 13 and noticed that mellowyellow got their visa soon after this so fingers crossed we are nearly there ! Hopefully will get to adelaide soon , but in the meantime enjoying extra bonus time with family . Good luck everyone hope we all get a fab xmas pressie Jo
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

ianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud ofianhutch1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mrs pixie
We have recieved news that our nomination and sponsorship were approved yesterday so am presuming this was the hold up . We are on wk 13 and noticed that mellowyellow got their visa soon after this so fingers crossed we are nearly there ! Hopefully will get to adelaide soon , but in the meantime enjoying extra bonus time with family . Good luck everyone hope we all get a fab xmas pressie Jo
Thats superb news, really chuffed for you - got there in the end
Old Dec 11th 2007, 10:58 am
Just Joined

mrs pixie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that , i think we are all so stressed out with the visa process nobody told us it could take this long and we thought we would get news by 12wks at the latest , then you worry if it will ever happen . It totally takes over your life . The agents dont seem to know anymore than us , and yet they are the only ones that we can rant at about it (we want them to have all the answers ) if only ! now more waiting but hopefully not too much longer
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Name……………......... Office……...applied ……meds rec…..meds finalised …visa

LewPerth..........…..Perth.......….23 Aug. …………...……....3 Sep………....14 Nov
Parh……………........…...…..…….….. 29-Aug……20-Sep………24-Sep….…....31Oct
Sunnymd…......……...…………....….06-Sep….…25-Sep……..22-Oct…….....30-Oct
Janandjohn……….......……….....….13-Sep…...01-Oct………25-Oct.…......13 Nov
Sprug……...……......….....………… .19-Sep……………….….………....……..... ...09-Oct
Hotel44…………...........……………. 19-Sep……………….….…..09-Oct.……....29-Oct
Rahel...................Brisbane......22 Sept....25 Sept......22 Oct..........27 Nov
Safin………......….....Sydney…… .24-Sep…….29-Sept ....02-Oct….......2 Nov
Nessyp………...........Melbourne...25 Sep.........................................21 Oct
Stuffed shirt…....……Brisbane.....29-Sep…...01-Oct.….…09-Oct………...16 Nov
Riya......................................03 Oct......22 Oct.......9 Nov...........28 Nov
Soton...................................02 Oct......................20 Oct..........30 Nov
Jimmyh……….....…......……………..12-Oct……………….….....…………..…... ....24-Oct
Looky…....……...….…Perth…….....22 Oct…....24-Oct.….…29-Oct….......16 Nov
Trace141………………………............... ..............................................5 Nov
MartinH.................................29 Oct .....F/L in Sydney ................6 Nov
Chefjung…….....…….....…………….11-Sep…....19-Sep….……………..…….....6 Dec
Antifunky….......……..…………..... 19-Sep……………….…..….20-Sep………...23 Nov
Givemecoffee........................ 21 Sep .....18 Oct.......5 Nov...........30 Nov
Yellow mellow….....….………….....04-Oct….….29-Oct….… 13 Nov..........26 Nov
Knoxy...................................9 Nov.......17 Nov........23 Nov.........29 Nov

Mrs pixie...............................11 Sept.....8 Oct.........7 Nov.........
Whitterz……….....….....……………..18-Sep………….……..…….11-Oct………….
Darren253…......……...…………….. 22-Sep……………….….…….................. ...
Asskwoo………......…..…………......02-Oct……………….....….03 Oct............
Ianhutch…………......Perth.........02-Oct….......……………..6 Nov...….……….…
Fizzybiz.................Perth........03 Oct.......18 Oct.......23 Oct.....
Pep_Juani..............Melbourne..8 Oct........23 oct........14 Nov.......
Andy n Georgina... Brisbane....9 Oct........1 Nov.........15 Nov.........
Emigrating herberts .……...…..………..…........23-Oct………24-Oct.……..…………
Looaa1909............................18 Oct.......8 Nov........20 Nov
EternityBeckons.......Melbourne.22 Oct......22 Oct.......13 Nov..........
Paraponte………………………........ 1 Nov .........
Laura_and_James...................2 Nov........8 Nov.........8 Nov
LM109....................Brisbane...11 Nov......20 Nov.......23 Nov.....
AngelaR................................14 Nov......1 Nov.........4 Dec....
Scuba Steve..........................15 nov........
PeterYork..............................13 Nov......16 Nov.......19 Nov
Suart...................................20 Nov.......
Withnail................................22 Nov.......
Beccij.....................Brisbane..22 Nov........7 Dec........
Dave0474.............................22 Nov.......1 Nov.......
Jasonmb.................Melbourne.5 Dec.........
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec........
Old Dec 11th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrs pixie

Fingers crossed that it won't be too long now and you will be getting the golden ticket for christmas
Old Dec 11th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nigelb
Hi Shazza

Sarah
keep us informed sarah and good luck for the 21st will be thinking of you

lots of love
tiff xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.