who applying 457 thread

Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Not sure how to do it and would prob wipe out half the list Do I cut and paste?
Hi Mandy

This is the brief I got from Sarah, who is now sunning herself in Oz :-)

Hi there.

All I do is find the last update, hit quote, then remove the quote markings that get added around the name, amend and post, using cut and paste. Damn thing never looks lined up in coloumns til you preview. Without the ....... (Full stops - you do have to put these in) it gets all out of line too! I just do it whenever there seems to have been a few changes or it's been many posts since the last one.

I now hand over the baton!!!

Sarah

Hope this helps

Tracy
xxx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Mandy

This is the brief I got from Sarah, who is now sunning herself in Oz :-)

Hi there.

All I do is find the last update, hit quote, then remove the quote markings that get added around the name, amend and post, using cut and paste. Damn thing never looks lined up in coloumns til you preview. Without the ....... (Full stops - you do have to put these in) it gets all out of line too! I just do it whenever there seems to have been a few changes or it's been many posts since the last one.

I now hand over the baton!!!

Sarah

Hope this helps

Tracy
xxx
Sounds so simple. Will get teenage child to help, thanks
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mandy

Once you have done it a couple of times it is easier - but if you let me have your time line I will do it now for you - am trying to keep busy and not worry about not having any viewings for the house, am also refusing to clean in the vain hope someome wants to look while it looks like a tip
Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Hehehehe

Its a sign of old age you know
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Ooops

I have just remembered that I havent informed my new employer that we have the visa hahahahhahah

better get onto that methinks

Jackie
xxx
Old Feb 19th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Ooops

I have just remembered that I havent informed my new employer that we have the visa hahahahhahah

better get onto that methinks

Jackie
xxx
They may already know, we got the visa on a Monday night, got up Tuesday morning to an email from Jasons new emplyer asking him when he was going to start so they could book flights

Good Luck with all the organising

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

2008 Approvals
Name……………......... Office……...applied ……meds rec…..meds finalised …visa

Ianhutch…………......Perth..........02-Oct….......…………….6 Nov...….…...22 Jan
Pep_Juani..............Melbourne...8 Oct.......23 oct.......14 Nov...........21 Jan
Looaa1909.............................18 Oct......8 Nov........20 Nov..........10 Jan
Paraponte………………………........ .1 Nov ......4 Dec........Dec...............17 Jan
Laura_and_James....................2 Nov.......8 Nov........8 Nov.............5 Jan
LM109....................Brisbane....11 Nov.....20 Nov.......23 Nov...........16 Jan
PeterYork...............................13 Nov.....16 Nov......19 Nov............16 Jan
Moggs1980.............................20 Nov.....12.Nov......13 Nov......... ..8 Jan
Suart.....................Brisbane.....20 Nov.....04 Dec......14 Jan............19 Jan
Withnail..................Sydney......22 Nov....9 Jan.........10 Jan............17 Jan
Monet....................................26 Nov....................26 Nov............4 Jan
S1mon321..............................26 Nov.....4 Dec........4 Dec.............12 Feb
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec......14 Dec............17 Dec
Jasonmb.................Melbourne..5 Dec.......18 Dec......19 Dec............22 Jan
EdnaAverage...........Sydney......7 Jan.......18 Jan.......22 Jan............23 Jan
MagdaFrom Holland..................5 Dec.......18 Dec...........................12 Feb
Nurse32.................................9 Dec......................14 Dec............30 Jan
Cambridge Lot......... Brisbane....25 Dec......9 Jan.......16 Jan.............5 Feb
Shari68..................................14 Jan......4 Feb........7 Feb.............11 Feb
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec.......29 Dec.......3rd Jan..........15 Feb
Midwife-Mandy........................11 Dec.....4th Jan.......24th Jan........22 Feb

mhmd....................................22 Sept....................5 Nov.............
AngelaR.................................14 Nov.....1 Nov.........4 Dec....
Scuba Steve...........................15 nov........
Beccij.....................Brisbane....22 Nov.....7 Dec.........11 Dec
Fredabloggs............................6 Dec......19 Dec........9 Jan
Paddyo..................................18 Jan......4 Feb.........7 Feb
ScottP...................................23 Jan.....Dec..........
verystormy.............................25 Jan.....31 Jan......
JohnLor...................Perth........14 Feb.....15 Feb......

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BecciJ
Status on immi website still reads as below after 3 months. Should i be worried?! What changes did you guys get on your status page prior to receiving your visas?

Application Status
Application 457 Business Long Stay Primary
20/11/2007 Application received - processing commenced Message
20/11/2007 Application fee received Message
Person 1 Date of birth:
11/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message
11/12/2007 Further medical results received Message
Person 2 Date of birth:
11/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message

Thanks
Beccij
x
Hi Becci

Have you chased your agent, we chased ours and the following week we had the visa. They may be able to contact immi and see what the hold up is

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

Wolfman is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Hi Mandy

Once you have done it a couple of times it is easier - but if you let me have your time line I will do it now for you - am trying to keep busy and not worry about not having any viewings for the house, am also refusing to clean in the vain hope someome wants to look while it looks like a tip
Tracy
Hi Tracy

Could you add me on too please ?
Accepted job 3rd Dec, visa app lodged by agent 18 dec, meds 27th dec, visa grant 22 jan
Was banking on the outside estimate of 4mths, bloody typical got it in 5weeks! Removals in next week, fly on the 4th march. House not sold , dont worry about lack of viewings, we've had 10 and still not sold, bloody window shoppers! It only takes one to be serious and in right position to offer anything....thats how I stay sane anyhow
Uk market pants, oz market booming and £ in free fall.....marvellous.
My new mantra ''it will all work out, it will all work out''

Thanks
Old Feb 19th 2008, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

Pep_Juani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Georgina H
Hello All,

We are here! Arrived in Perth yesterday afternoon. The weather is beautiful with a lovely breeze. Have activated our bank accounts today and are now desperately searching for a long term rental, its slim pickings out there!! We would like to be around the South Perth area so I think we will have to up our budget.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their visas in the last couple of weeks and the very best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Hi Ian and Georgina ! I was just wondering how it went... Well, I found out that long term rental is the most difficult (not even close to the visa waiting thing) because of the price and competition for the few pickings. I am more keen on living north (and close to the beach!), apparently there are more new developments over there.
Anyway, hope you find something that suits you best.
P
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pep_Juani
Hi Ian and Georgina ! I was just wondering how it went... Well, I found out that long term rental is the most difficult (not even close to the visa waiting thing) because of the price and competition for the few pickings. I am more keen on living north (and close to the beach!), apparently there are more new developments over there.
Anyway, hope you find something that suits you best.
P
Us Perth people should definitely arrange a meet up for when we are all there dont you think????
Old Feb 19th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Pep_Juani is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Us Perth people should definitely arrange a meet up for when we are all there dont you think????
I am in, Jackie... let's just allow enough time to have our things arrived safe... it is not cool to invite over not having a decent glass to toast with Yipeeee!!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Georgina H
Hello All,

We are here! Arrived in Perth yesterday afternoon. The weather is beautiful with a lovely breeze. Have activated our bank accounts today and are now desperately searching for a long term rental, its slim pickings out there!! We would like to be around the South Perth area so I think we will have to up our budget.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their visas in the last couple of weeks and the very best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Hi Georgina and Ian

Glad you arrived safely and the weather is good, -4 here at the moment. Good Luck with the rental.

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

2008 Approvals

Ianhutch…………......Perth..........02-Oct….......…………….6 Nov...….…...22 Jan
Pep_Juani..............Melbourne...8 Oct.......23 oct........14 Nov..........21 Jan
Looaa1909.............................18 Oct......8 Nov.........20 Nov..........10 Jan
Paraponte………………………........ .1 Nov ......4 Dec.........Dec..............17 Jan
Laura_and_James....................2 Nov.......8 Nov.........8 Nov............5 Jan
LM109....................Brisbane....11 Nov.....20 Nov........23 Nov..........16 Jan
PeterYork...............................13 Nov.....16 Nov.......19 Nov...........16 Jan
Moggs1980.............................20 Nov.....12.Nov.......13 Nov......... .8 Jan
Suart.....................Brisbane.....20 Nov.....04 Dec.......14 Jan...........19 Jan
Withnail..................Sydney......22 Nov....9 Jan..........10 Jan...........17 Jan
Monet....................................26 Nov.....................26 Nov...........4 Jan
S1mon321..............................26 Nov.....4 Dec.........4 Dec.............12 Feb
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec.......14 Dec............17 Dec
Jasonmb.................Melbourne..5 Dec.......18 Dec.......19 Dec...........22 Jan
MagdaFrom Holland..................5 Dec.......18 Dec...........................12 Feb
Nurse32.................................9 Dec.......................14 Dec...........30 Jan
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec.......29 Dec.......3rd Jan..........15 Feb
Midwife-Mandy........................11 Dec.....4th Jan.......24th Jan........22 Feb
Wolfman.................................18 Dec.....27 Dec...........................22 Jan
Cambridge Lot......... Brisbane....25 Dec.....9 Jan..........16 Jan...........5 Feb
EdnaAverage...........Sydney......7 Jan.......18 Jan.........22 Jan...........23 Jan
Shari68..................................14 Jan......4 Feb........7 Feb..............11 Feb

mhmd....................................22 Sept....................5 Nov.............
AngelaR.................................14 Nov.....1 Nov.........4 Dec....
Scuba Steve...........................15 nov........
Beccij.....................Brisbane....22 Nov.....7 Dec.........11 Dec
Fredabloggs............................6 Dec......19 Dec........9 Jan
Paddyo..................................18 Jan......4 Feb.........7 Feb
ScottP...................................23 Jan.....Dec..........
verystormy.............................25 Jan.....31 Jan......
JohnLor...................Perth........14 Feb.....15 Feb......

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 3:15 pm
where is my gold ticket!!

michell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to allmichell is a name known to all

Hi
i was just wondering how u lot got your sponsors,i in the last week have been sending my husband resume to job agencies in Australia, we are awaiting a possible sponsor from a friend who has forwarded on my husbands resume to a company that deals with his business, apparently the company owe our friend a few favours as well .

but was just interested to know how everyone got there sponsors

kind regards
michell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.