who applying 457 thread

Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by fredabloggs
Only 20 times Becci?!!

Freda x

I've recently cut down for my own sanity!!

I've likened checking the immi website to checking lottery numbers... the faint glimmer of hope that's dashed all too soon! Cambridge Lot have given me hope though
Old Feb 18th 2008, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fredabloggs
Only 20 times Becci?!!

Freda x
Its dreadful isn't it and I do feel for you - I used to check every hour, all day, every day, even though I knew the offices in Melbourne were shut for most of that time. I feel lost now I have nothing to check

Tracy
Old Feb 18th 2008, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

Hi guys and gals

I was expecting some more visa granted posts today....its awful isnt it? You wait all weekend hoping and then dammit!

I have everything crossed for all of you tomorrow.

We had a busy weekend......booked flights, hire cars and the taxi to the airport.
Finally sorted the deposit on our short term accommodation today....we are initially staying in Quinns Rock and then after a couple of weeks we hope to move down to Secret Harbour for the remaining 2 weeks while we look for a long term rental.

Our prospective new landlord has expressed concerns that long terms are becoming hard to come by and so we will have to work hard to get one secured.

Sorted the bank accounts as well so not much more to do then say the goodbyes

What is everyone else doing to say goodbye?

We are planning a little get together for the family I want to say goodbye to....and then we will do the parents/grandparents separately which I am dreading.

The children finished school on Friday and watching them say goodbye to their friends was heartbreaking....its is so weird to see our huge 14 year old lad bigger than me hugging his mates when normally he tells us that outward signs of affection are totally 'uncool'.
I had bought presents for the young ones' teachers and also the lollipop lady who we have know for 8 years and saying goodbye to them set off the tears!! What am I going to be like with friends and family????

Anyway I shall stop waffling now

Fingers crossed for tomorrow for those waiting.

Take care

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of lightJasonmb is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tabbiespice
Hi guys and gals

I was expecting some more visa granted posts today....its awful isnt it? You wait all weekend hoping and then dammit!

We had a busy weekend......booked flights, hire cars and the taxi to the airport.
Finally sorted the deposit on our short term accommodation today....we are initially staying in Quinns Rock and then after a couple of weeks we hope to move down to Secret Harbour for the remaining 2 weeks while we look for a long term rental.

Our prospective new landlord has expressed concerns that long terms are becoming hard to come by and so we will have to work hard to get one secured.

We are planning a little get together for the family I want to say goodbye to....and then we will do the parents/grandparents separately which I am dreading.

The children finished school on Friday and watching them say goodbye to their friends was heartbreaking....its is so weird to see our huge 14 year old lad bigger than me hugging his mates when normally he tells us that outward signs of affection are totally 'uncool'.
I had bought presents for the young ones' teachers and also the lollipop lady who we have know for 8 years and saying goodbye to them set off the tears!! What am I going to be like with friends and family????

Take care

Jackie and Steve
xxx

Wow Jackie you have had a busy weekend When do you fly??

Tracy
xx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

Shari68 will become famous soon enough

Hi guys and gals

Take care

Jackie and Steve
xxx
Hi Jackie & Steve,

Big congratulations on getting your visa! You seem well organised...we are getting there but, not booked our flights yet!
Hoping to spend our last week in UK with our family in the north of England so will arrange a get together for then, can't say I am looking forward to it though it will be quite emotional. I got really emotional leaving work last week!!! I am trying to plan a party for the kids and their friends but, desparately trying to keep costs down, wouldn't be so bad if someone would buy our house lol !!! Starting to get quite exciting now though...can't wait to book the flights etc When are you flying out? and who with? Good luck Shari
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

cambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant futurecambridge lot has a brilliant future

Hi All

We are having a open house gathering on march 8th for close friends and estended family, inlaws are coming to the airport but mylot want to say goodbye on easter sunday, don't want to come to the airport (my mother has not been pleasant about the whole thing), said goodbye to one of the dogs last week, other one is going on 16th March to good friends in the village. Not looking forward to any of the goodbyes, will be positive with what is said - see you soon - try to keep away from 'goodbye'. Keeping busy at work, but it will be hard saying goodbye to the kids as I work closely with a small group all the time, and it is so rwarding when you see them make progress and that I will not be there to finish their year.

Anyway, thinking of all you still waiting for your visa, they will arrive and you will be on your way and later in the year you will look back and see what a short amount of time those weeks were. Keep positive, another day is always another day closer to getting there, anyway you wouldn't want to be over there at the moment while the weather is hot and humid, better to arrive in the autumn and spend autumn, winter and spring getting used to the weather.

As I said - Keep positive

Lucy
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:44 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jasonmb
Name……………......... Office……...applied ……meds rec…..meds finalised …visa

2007 Approvals
LewPerth..........…..Perth.......….23 Aug. …………...……...3 Sep………....14 Nov
Parh……………........…...…..…….….. 29-Aug……20-Sep………24-Sep….…...31Oct
Sunnymd…......……...…………....….06-Sep…..25-Sep……..22-Oct…….....30-Oct
Chefjung…….....…….....……………..11-Sep…..19-Sep….……………..…….....6 Dec
Mrs pixie................................11 Sept....8 Oct.........7 Nov...........12 Dec
Janandjohn……….......……….....….13-Sep…...01-Oct………25-Oct.…......13 Nov
Whitterz……….....….....……………...18-Sep………….……..……11-Oct…………13 Dec
Sprug……...……......….....………… .19-Sep……………….….………....……..... .09-Oct
Hotel44…………...........……………. .19-Sep……………….….….09-Oct.……....29-Oct
Antifunky….......……..…………..... .19-Sep……………….…..…20-Sep………..23 Nov
Givemecoffee........................ .21 Sep ....18 Oct.......5 Nov...........30 Nov
Rahel...................Brisbane.......22 Sept...25 Sept......22 Oct..........27 Nov
Safin………......….....Sydney…… ..24-Sep……29-Sept .....02-Oct….......2 Nov
Nessyp………...........Melbourne...25 Sep........................................21 Oct
Stuffed shirt…....……Brisbane.....29-Sep…...01-Oct.….…09-Oct………...16 Nov
Soton....................................02 Oct.....................20 Oct..........30 Nov
Riya......................................03 Oct.....22 Oct........9 Nov...........28 Nov
Fizzybiz.................Perth.........03 Oct.....18 Oct........23 Oct..........13 Dec
Yellow mellow….....….…………......04-Oct….…29-Oct….… 13 Nov..........26 Nov
Andy n Georgina... Brisbane.......9 Oct.......1 Nov.........15 Nov..........13 Dec
Jimmyh……….....…......……………...12-Oct……………….….....…………..…... ..24-Oct
Looky…....……...….…Perth……......22 Oct…...24-Oct.….…29-Oct….......16 Nov
Trace141………………………............... .............................................5 Nov
Emigrating herberts .……...…..……23-Oct……24-Oct.……..22 Nov.........26 Nov
EternityBeckons.......Melbourne..22 Oct.....22 Oct.......13 Nov..........14 Nov
MartinH..................................29 Oct ...F/L in Sydney .................6 Nov
Alenaroo...............Sydney........29 Oct....27 Nov...........................4 Dec
Knoxy....................................9 Nov......17 Nov.......23 Nov...........29 Nov
Dave0474...............................22 Nov....1 Nov.............................13 Dec
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec......14 Dec............17 Dec

2008 Approvals

Ianhutch…………......Perth..........02-Oct….......…………….6 Nov...….…...22 Jan
Pep_Juani..............Melbourne...8 Oct.......23 oct.......14 Nov...........21 Jan
Looaa1909.............................18 Oct......8 Nov........20 Nov..........10 Jan
Paraponte………………………........ .1 Nov ......4 Dec........Dec...............17 Jan
Laura_and_James....................2 Nov.......8 Nov........8 Nov.............5 Jan
LM109....................Brisbane....11 Nov.....20 Nov.......23 Nov...........16 Jan
PeterYork...............................13 Nov.....16 Nov......19 Nov............16 Jan
Moggs1980.............................20 Nov.....12.Nov......13 Nov......... ..8 Jan
Suart.....................Brisbane.....20 Nov.....04 Dec......14 Jan............19 Jan
Withnail..................Sydney......22 Nov....9 Jan.........10 Jan............17 Jan
Monet....................................26 Nov....................26 Nov............4 Jan
S1mon321..............................26 Nov.....4 Dec........4 Dec.............12 Feb
Ypandher................Sydney......5 Dec......13 Dec......14 Dec............17 Dec
Jasonmb.................Melbourne..5 Dec.......18 Dec......19 Dec............22 Jan
EdnaAverage...........Sydney......7 Jan.......18 Jan.......22 Jan............23 Jan
MagdaFrom Holland..................5 Dec.......18 Dec...........................12 Feb
Nurse32.................................9 Dec......................14 Dec............30 Jan
Cambridge Lot......... Brisbane....25 Dec......9 Jan.......16 Jan.............5 Feb
Shari68..................................14 Jan......4 Feb........7 Feb.............11 Feb
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec.......29 Dec.......3rd Jan..........15 Feb

mhmd....................................22 Sept....................5 Nov.............
AngelaR.................................14 Nov.....1 Nov.........4 Dec....
Scuba Steve...........................15 nov........
Beccij.....................Brisbane....22 Nov.....7 Dec.........11 Dec
Fredabloggs............................6 Dec......19 Dec........9 Jan
Paddyo..................................18 Jan.......
ScottP...................................23 Jan.....Dec..........
verystormy.............................25 Jan.....31 Jan......
JohnLor...................Perth........14 Feb.....15 Feb......

Tracy
Our meds were done on 4th Feb and finalised on 7th Feb.
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

2007 Approvals
Mrs pixie................................11 Sept....8 Oct.........7 Nov...........12 Dec
Givemecoffee........................ .21 Sep ....18 Oct.......5 Nov...........30 Nov
Rahel...................Brisbane.......22 Sept...25 Sept......22 Oct..........27 Nov
Nessyp………...........Melbourne...25 Sep........................................21 Oct
Soton....................................02 Oct.....................20 Oct..........30 Nov
Riya......................................03 Oct.....22 Oct........9 Nov...........28 Nov
Fizzybiz.................Perth.........03 Oct.....18 Oct........23 Oct..........13 Dec
Andy n Georgina... Brisbane.......9 Oct.......1 Nov.........15 Nov..........13 Dec
Trace141………………………............... .............................................5 Nov
MartinH..................................29 Oct ...F/L in Sydney .................6 Nov
Alenaroo...............Sydney........29 Oct....27 Nov...........................4 Dec
Knoxy....................................9 Nov......17 Nov.......23 Nov...........29 Nov
Dave0474...............................22 Nov....1 Nov.............................13 Dec

2008 Approvals

Pep_Juani..............Melbourne...8 Oct.......23 oct.......14 Nov...........21 Jan
Looaa1909.............................18 Oct......8 Nov........20 Nov..........10 Jan
Laura_and_James....................2 Nov.......8 Nov........8 Nov.............5 Jan
LM109....................Brisbane....11 Nov.....20 Nov.......23 Nov...........16 Jan
PeterYork...............................13 Nov.....16 Nov......19 Nov............16 Jan
Moggs1980.............................20 Nov.....12.Nov......13 Nov......... ..8 Jan
Suart.....................Brisbane.....20 Nov.....04 Dec......14 Jan............19 Jan
Withnail..................Sydney......22 Nov....9 Jan.........10 Jan............17 Jan
Monet....................................26 Nov....................26 Nov............4 Jan
S1mon321..............................26 Nov.....4 Dec........4 Dec.............12 Feb
Jasonmb.................Melbourne..5 Dec.......18 Dec......19 Dec............22 Jan
EdnaAverage...........Sydney......7 Jan.......18 Jan.......22 Jan............23 Jan
MagdaFrom Holland..................5 Dec.......18 Dec...........................12 Feb
Nurse32.................................9 Dec......................14 Dec............30 Jan
Cambridge Lot......... Brisbane....25 Dec......9 Jan.......16 Jan.............5 Feb
Shari68..................................14 Jan......4 Feb........7 Feb.............11 Feb
Tabbiespice.............Perth........8 Dec.......29 Dec.......3rd Jan..........15 Feb

mhmd....................................22 Sept....................5 Nov.............
Paddyo..................................18 Jan......4 Feb.........7 Feb

Tracy
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really niceTabbiespice is just really nice

2007 Approvals

2008 Approvals

Paddyo..................................18 Jan......4 Feb.........7 Feb

Tracy
Wheres midwife-mandy gone?
Old Feb 18th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Wheres midwife-mandy gone?
Ahh bless you, I never was on the list but would love to go on, thanks for noticing
Old Feb 18th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by midwife-mandy
Ahh bless you, I never was on the list but would love to go on, thanks for noticing
Hi Mandy

Just add yourself, I'm not sure of your timelines, besides when I do it people keep disappearing anyhow

Tracy
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Georgina H will become famous soon enoughGeorgina H will become famous soon enough

Hello All,

We are here! Arrived in Perth yesterday afternoon. The weather is beautiful with a lovely breeze. Have activated our bank accounts today and are now desperately searching for a long term rental, its slim pickings out there!! We would like to be around the South Perth area so I think we will have to up our budget.

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten their visas in the last couple of weeks and the very best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Old Feb 19th 2008, 4:50 am
Just Joined

baggywrinkle is an unknown quantity at this point

We finally got ours during Chinese New Year (Feb 15th). It was applied for by the company, which is UK based, in October 07. But because we are resident in China it was slowed down as we had to do the medicals etc here and get them sent to the UK.
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

BecciJ will become famous soon enough

Status on immi website still reads as below after 3 months. Should i be worried?! What changes did you guys get on your status page prior to receiving your visas?

Application Status
Application 457 Business Long Stay Primary
20/11/2007 Application received - processing commenced Message
20/11/2007 Application fee received Message
Person 1 Date of birth:
11/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message
11/12/2007 Further medical results received Message
Person 2 Date of birth:
11/12/2007 Health requirements finalised Message

Thanks
Beccij
x
Old Feb 19th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to beholdmidwife-mandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Mandy

Just add yourself, I'm not sure of your timelines, besides when I do it people keep disappearing anyhow

Tracy
Not sure how to do it and would prob wipe out half the list Do I cut and paste?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.