who applying 457 thread

Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:59 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: who applying 457 thread

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD HOW BRILLIANT

DID YOU DO THE JIG AROUNG THE HOUSE

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU IN PERTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAB NEWS

NOW ITS JUST SHARON

DONT YOU FEEL STUNNED WHEN YOU SEE IT IN BLACK AND WHITE
we have just recieved the formal email to say we have the visa

Thanks

Sort of did a semi-jig, having a few extended family problems with regards to our move and feeling a tad stressed at the mo Told stew to book a flight for tomorrow to get me out of all the ***t :curse:

I'm sure things will sort themselves out and I'll then be jigging all the way to perth
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:02 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by midwife2be
Thanks

Sort of did a semi-jig, having a few extended family problems with regards to our move and feeling a tad stressed at the mo Told stew to book a flight for tomorrow to get me out of all the ***t :curse:

I'm sure things will sort themselves out and I'll then be jigging all the way to perth
sending you love xxx hard the family probs isn't ???? have they not taken the news well then??
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

OMG!!!FANTASTIC NEWS JULIE...WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS

TIFF HOPE YOU HAD NICE WEEKEND,JULIE GOOD LUCK WITH NEW JOB EVEN IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED IT GETS IN SOME CASH

GUESS I WILL JUST SIT ALONE WAITING AND WAITING!!
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shazza

TIFF HOPE YOU HAD NICE WEEKEND,JULIE GOOD LUCK WITH NEW JOB EVEN IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED IT GETS IN SOME CASH

you will still have us we are not leaving you just yet!!!

ANYWAY YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR VISA BE4 I GO SO THE 3 AMIGIOS GO FORTH TO AU TOGETHER(ISH)
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the roughshazza is a jewel in the rough

you will still have us we are not leaving you just yet!!!
THANKS TIFF.

WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FAB DAY GOING OUT TO SEALIFE CENTRE TODAY TO TRY AND CHEER US ALL UP!!!NO TALK OF VISA X
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

THANKS TIFF.

WELL HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A FAB DAY GOING OUT TO SEALIFE CENTRE TODAY TO TRY AND CHEER US ALL UP!!!NO TALK OF VISA X
worked for us xxxx

speak on wed going away today to say good bye to an old friend
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

worked for us xxxx

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!

GOING NOW SO SPEAK SOON!! HOPE WE HEAR SOME MORE NEWS THIS WEEK
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

midwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of lightmidwife2be is a glorious beacon of light

worked for us xxxx

Enjoy your few days away
Old Sep 24th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks shazza, you time will be here before you know it, have a good day out, think of me with my pile of ironing
Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

craig t is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Could you please tell me if the 457 visa is the job sponsor one? I am needing a company sponsor as i have just hit 48 yrs to old for skilled visa, wanting to go to perth with wife an two girls. My job is onshore/offshore Irata level 2 on oil riggs. any advice off anyone would be great.

craig t
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:23 pm
Just Joined

badz is an unknown quantity at this point

congratulations, julie!! hurrah for you!

and tiff, my bad, so i guess it's adelaide

so happy for you guys. tiff, julie, and shaz are like the 3 musketeers of 457s eh. shaz will probably get hers today. party time!!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Craig

Yes the 457 is the employer sponsered one for up to 4 yrs at a time.
www.immi.gov.au will give you all the info you need (to get started at least)
Sarah
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

My 457 went via evisa online today. My medicals and pcs have been fl and processed. How long does a online visa take? Is it quicker than lodging via post?
thanks
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

BoredinBelfast is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya, anyone know what date Sydney LCU are processing on the 457 meds? We are 3 Sept? cheers, BiB
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

GOOD MORNING ALL

had fab day out at deep sea world yesterday and no talk of visa....

julie hows you today i bet your still on a high eh?that was brill news..

B- THE 457 VISA IS QUICKER THAN THE OTHERS..taking between 4-10wks.

nessa-e-visa is quicker but i think only by about a week

good luck to you all waiting....still no registration for me today

but patience is my new name

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.