Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Where can I get form 815 (Medical Undertaking)?

Wikiposts

Where can I get form 815 (Medical Undertaking)?

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 12:04 pm
Leo
Brisbane in early 2004

Leo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where can I get form 815 (Medical Undertaking)?

In order to not delay the visa for any reason, I wanted to send in the Medical Undertaking form 815 along with my medicals. I can not find this form on the DIMIA website.

The medical request took 13 months and I do not want to wait much longer for things that they may request and the visa gets delayed.

Is the form only sent when needed by DIMIA?

Thanks

../Leo
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 7:19 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I get form 815 (Medical Undertaking)?

Originally posted by Leo
In order to not delay the visa for any reason, I wanted to send in the Medical Undertaking form 815 along with my medicals. I can not find this form on the DIMIA website.

The medical request took 13 months and I do not want to wait much longer for things that they may request and the visa gets delayed.

Is the form only sent when needed by DIMIA?
Leo,

Interestingly, Form 815 has been known to be included in the medical request by ASPC.

Unfortunately, the DIMIA website does not have an electronic copy of this form. You'll need to get it from DIMIA, ASPC, a migration agency or perhaps the nearest Australian embassy.

Peter
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 10:33 pm
Leo
Brisbane in early 2004

Leo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Peter,

ASPC did not send me this form in the Medical request papers that they sent.

If someone has an electronic copy of this form I would like to get it by email - [email protected]

I will ask ASPC but am sure it will take a lot longer for me to get from them.

Thanks

../Leo

Originally posted by ptlabs
Leo,

Interestingly, Form 815 has been known to be included in the medical request by ASPC.

Unfortunately, the DIMIA website does not have an electronic copy of this form. You'll need to get it from DIMIA, ASPC, a migration agency or perhaps the nearest Australian embassy.

Peter
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 2:04 am
Just Joined

Ah Lee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Leo
Thank you Peter,

ASPC did not send me this form in the Medical request papers that they sent.

If someone has an electronic copy of this form I would like to get it by email - [email protected]

I will ask ASPC but am sure it will take a lot longer for me to get from them.

Thanks

../Leo

Leo,

If they didn't send you, you may also don't need them. Later if they request, then they will post to you.

for my case, they enclosed in med. exam. request letter, but we didn't use them. However, later they post one 815 again to ask my wife to do health undertaking, although the doctor saided nothing wrong with my wife.

AHLEE