Wikiposts

When you recieved your TRA result

Old Oct 5th 2005, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute
Question When you recieved your TRA result

Did you get a letter? certificate? your actual tra documents returned.
We are using an agent and sent all the required information documents etc and as she is in Oz didn't get to see the final result. Just wondering what you guys got back as I keep asking but still no reply.

She sent me an email stating that my tra approval had been returned but that was it.

Look forward to finding out what I'm missing.....

Mick
Old Oct 5th 2005, 1:20 pm

bjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura aboutbjbrian has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: When you recieved your TRA result

Originally Posted by Mick-12
Did you get a letter? certificate? your actual tra documents returned.
We are using an agent and sent all the required information documents etc and as she is in Oz didn't get to see the final result. Just wondering what you guys got back as I keep asking but still no reply.

She sent me an email stating that my tra approval had been returned but that was it.

Look forward to finding out what I'm missing.....

Mick
Hi,

Its nothing to look at, just a single A4 letter from the TRA. No paperwork back, no certificate, just a letter.

However I did not care what it looked like, it's what it means...

Anyway you missed nothing on this one.

Brian.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mark Webster is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bjbrian
Hi,

Its nothing to look at, just a single A4 letter from the TRA. No paperwork back, no certificate, just a letter.

Brian.
They used to be in colour, but not even that any more - just black & white.

You usually get some info about registering in your trade in Australia, if this is a requirement for your occupation.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick
we asked for a copy of ours because we were like you and just wanted to see what it looked like

But like the others say, its nothing special
Hilary
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:24 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi Mick
we asked for a copy of ours because we were like you and just wanted to see what it looked like

Hilary

Same here we used agent in Oz he sent us a copy of the letter the original accompanies form 47sk for the visa I believe!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond reputeMick-12 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hilary6
Hi Mick

Hilary
So was that from your agent? They really like to keep things to themselves it seems
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Same here we used agent in Oz he sent us a copy of the letter the original accompanies form 47sk for the visa I believe!!

Kris xx
So we never get to see what all our hard work, blood sweat and tears turned into. Maybe we get it back at the end. I thought it was a copy of the original that got sent thats why I,ve been asking for mine from our agent but I think she is ignoring me. Probably due to the fact that they have now been paid in full?
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:30 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

So we never get to see what all our hard work, blood sweat and tears turned into. Maybe we get it back at the end. I thought it was a copy of the original that got sent thats why I,ve been asking for mine from our agent but I think she is ignoring me. Probably due to the fact that they have now been paid in full?
She dont sound good our agent offererd to send us a copy!
Is she doing your main application!!

kris x
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bjbrian
Hi,

Brian.
I know but a letter would be nice. Will I not need this for future employment?

Thanks
Mick
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

So was that from your agent? They really like to keep things to themselves it seems
Yes we got a copy from our agent
Hilary
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

She dont sound good our agent offererd to send us a copy!
Is she doing your main application!!

kris x
Yes that has all gone off. She isn't that bad really I suppose I'm just feeling a little left out. I think she was a bit put out cause we wouldn't front load our medicals etc (more paperwork maybe?). Were a bit tight on time scales as we have a business to sell so needed as long as possible. I just wanted to keep track on acknowledgements etc so I can keep an eye on timings.

Think i'll send another email.....
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:36 pm
Happy Member

Yes that has all gone off. She isn't that bad really I suppose I'm just feeling a little left out. I think she was a bit put out cause we wouldn't front load our medicals etc (more paperwork maybe?). Were a bit tight on time scales as we have a business to sell so needed as long as possible. I just wanted to keep track on acknowledgements etc so I can keep an eye on timings.

Think i'll send another email.....

I would

Good Luck with the rest of it!!

Kris xx
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

I would

Good Luck with the rest of it!!

Kris xx
Thanks will just have to kepp an eye on you guys that have also sent not so long ago

Good luck