when you had your medical - question??

Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

sooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the rough
Default when you had your medical - question??

Hi guys

When you had your medical did you put your case number on the envelope your doctor sends to Sydney?
I thought we were to send it to Adelaide but my doc says he sends them to Sydney. Will i send my police checks to Sydney or Adelaide???
Its not very clear what to do. Im scared if we dont put the case number on it will delay them. Any suggestions to what you did would be great!!

Thanks
Susan x
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:47 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: when you had your medical - question??

Originally Posted by sooz&abby
Hi guys

When you had your medical did you put your case number on the envelope your doctor sends to Sydney?
I thought we were to send it to Adelaide but my doc says he sends them to Sydney. Will i send my police checks to Sydney or Adelaide???
Its not very clear what to do. Im scared if we dont put the case number on it will delay them. Any suggestions to what you did would be great!!

Thanks
Susan x

If you have your case number, put it on the forms (if you can do) and the envelope. Not sure about the Sydney/Adelaide thing, I went a different visa route I'm afraid!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Hi guys

Thanks
Susan x
We sent the x-rays addressed to the Case Officer in Adelaide. I\'m not sure where the doctor sent the actual medicals. Also we sent police checks to Adelaide. But definately put the case number on.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:18 am
Forum Regular

sooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the roughsooz&abby is a jewel in the rough

thanks for that!!

well our doctor asked for the xrays and he's sending the meds and xrays together to sydney! I'll ask him to put our case number on anyway, it can only be easier for them to process at the other end.

hmmm decisions decisions on where to send the police checks!!
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

Thanks
Susan x
I was told by the doctor that did my medical that the results now go to Sydney as they have closed the 'medical checks' office in Adelaide. The Sydney office will then pass the decision onto Adelaide who will then continue processing the application.

Phil
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Had mine done on friday - definately put the case number on. As I am pre-july and they have not been requested yet they sent my meds to Adelaide.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

PhilShila will become famous soon enoughPhilShila will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chilliman
Had mine done on friday - definately put the case number on. As I am pre-july and they have not been requested yet they sent my meds to Adelaide.

At the bottom of the forms there is a box that has spaces for: File Number, Visa Class, Date of Application and Name of Office Processing the Application.

When I received the forms from DIMIA Adelaide they had pre-filled this box and the 'Name of Processing Office' had been filled in with the name and address of the Sydney office.

Phil
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

what about police checks where are you guys sending them please?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

what about police checks where are you guys sending them please?

Police checks to Adelaide.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

chilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nicechilliman is just really nice

Originally Posted by PhilShila
Police checks to Adelaide.
Ditto - should be getting mine off towards the end of the week
Old Dec 20th 2004, 9:22 pm
Coupland

We had our medicals done last week and the address of the processing office
was filled in by DIMA, but was down as Adelaide not Sydney like the rest of
you !!!????

"chilliman" <member31769@british_expats.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > > Police checks to Adelaide.
    > Ditto - should be getting mine off towards the end of the week
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 21st 2004, 11:08 am
Just Joined

jenp is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Coupland]We had our medicals done last week and the address of the processing office
was filled in by DIMA, but was down as Adelaide not Sydney like the rest of
you !!!????

Don't worry. Ours was the same and the doc sent them to Adelaide along with the police checks. We have since been sent our letter for our assuror to go to Centrelink so everything must have went OK.

Jenp.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

prem_career is on a distinguished road

Recently I have send my pcc etc., to adelaide.

As mentioned in the medical, pcc letter in our correspondence we need to mention the following.

File Reference Number
ICSE Request ID

Regards
Prem
Old Dec 27th 2004, 6:22 am
Just Joined

jinglelam is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: when you had your medical - question??

thanks for that!!

well our doctor asked for the xrays and he's sending the meds and xrays together to sydney! I'll ask him to put our case number on anyway, it can only be easier for them to process at the other end.

hmmm decisions decisions on where to send the police checks!!
Well, as far as I know, why the meds and X-ray result need to be sent to Sydney is because they are to be examed their validation in HSA Sydney. After that, your meds and X-ray result will be transferred to Adelaide from HSA sydney. You could send yr meds to ASPC Adelaide, who will then transfers it to sydney.

As for the pcc, it is definately be sent to Adelaide directly.

hope this will help!