Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

when does the 2nd VAC payment have to be made on the contributory parent visa?

Wikiposts

when does the 2nd VAC payment have to be made on the contributory parent visa?

Old May 23rd 2006, 4:42 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default when does the 2nd VAC payment have to be made on the contributory parent visa?

the first VAC payment has to be made at the time of applying, right?

the bond would have to be paid after the centrelink appointment.

when is the 2nd VAC payment made? is it right at the end? also, i know this sounds a silly question, but can confirmation of funds be enough (ie. house deeds and a valuation of the property), or does it have to be cash?

this is on the contributory parent visa (143). or, it could be on the contributory aged visa (864). i think the latter though has to be on-shore. rather than off-shore, if anyone can verify please?

also, speaking of picking peoples brains, what is the time scale on the permanent contributory parent visa (i think this takes about a year), compared to the temporary contributory parent visa. trying to get them there as soon as possible.

sorry about so many questions.
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:56 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when does the 2nd VAC payment have to be made on the contributory parent visa?

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
the first VAC payment has to be made at the time of applying, right?

the bond would have to be paid after the centrelink appointment.

when is the 2nd VAC payment made? is it right at the end? also, i know this sounds a silly question, but can confirmation of funds be enough (ie. house deeds and a valuation of the property), or does it have to be cash?

this is on the contributory parent visa (143). or, it could be on the contributory aged visa (864). i think the latter though has to be on-shore. rather than off-shore, if anyone can verify please?

also, speaking of picking peoples brains, what is the time scale on the permanent contributory parent visa (i think this takes about a year), compared to the temporary contributory parent visa. trying to get them there as soon as possible.

sorry about so many questions.
I think that there is no difference on the time to get the visa.

The bond of assurance only has to be paid when the visa is made permanent and that means you also have to pay the second VAC. They go together.

the second VAC is paid in cash.

I have been there and got the T shirt.

G
Old May 23rd 2006, 6:04 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when does the 2nd VAC payment have to be made on the contributory parent visa?

Originally Posted by Grayling
I think that there is no difference on the time to get the visa.

The bond of assurance only has to be paid when the visa is made permanent and that means you also have to pay the second VAC. They go together.

the second VAC is paid in cash.

I have been there and got the T shirt.

G
thanks G!!!