When is CO allocated?

Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice
Default When is CO allocated?

Hi Guys,

We had an e-mail yesterday acknowledging receipt of our 136 application. The address was a name and then immi.gov ect. Would this be the name of our case officer or is the CO not allocated until a later stage? I know it doesn't matter at this stage but was just wondering!

Cheers,
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice
Default Re: When is CO allocated?

Hi
Well you are beating us(lol) our application pack was recd by DIMIA at Adelaide on the 27th June they have taken there money but we have not yet had a acknowledgment never mind i think we will have to start getting used to waiting
Vicki & Billy
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

Pauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nicePauline & Iain is just really nice

Hi guys,

I must be lucky then!!! I hope you hear something soon. I haven't check if the money has been taken yet but there was a receipt for it attched to the e-mail so I am assuming it has.

Whereabouts are you hopeing to go? We are going to Perth,(if we get the visa of course). Have you booked your meds yet? We have them booked for the 28th July.

Anyway good luck with yours.

Bye for now
Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:48 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pauline & Iain
Hi Guys,

We had an e-mail yesterday acknowledging receipt of our 136 application. The address was a name and then immi.gov ect. Would this be the name of our case officer or is the CO not allocated until a later stage? I know it doesn't matter at this stage but was just wondering!

Cheers,
Hi we didnt get a name with our receipt.

The first we heard of our CO is when she requested meds. Got a letter from her with her details on it.

Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about
Talking Re: When is CO allocated?

Originally Posted by billy0911
Hi
Well you are beating us(lol) our application pack was recd by DIMIA at Adelaide on the 27th June they have taken there money but we have not yet had a acknowledgment never mind i think we will have to start getting used to waiting
Vicki & Billy

Hi I would't worry as thats what happened to us, and then we rec'ved the acknowledgement later. We thought cheeky blighters, hee hee
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Ian_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura aboutIan_H has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi we didnt get a name with our receipt.

The first we heard of our CO is when she requested meds. Got a letter from her with her details on it.

Hi was your letter rec'ved via email or post?
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:32 pm

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Hi was your letter rec'ved via email or post?
Hi BOTH got an email from agent saying meds had been requested and letter in post from CO via agent.

Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by possoms
Hi BOTH got an email from agent saying meds had been requested and letter in post from CO via agent.

Cheers for sharing, as we are going at it alone, no agent so it will be a case of waiting on the post. Lets hope we all here soon!!!
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by Ian_H
Cheers for sharing, as we are going at it alone, no agent so it will be a case of waiting on the post. Lets hope we all here soon!!!
i hope you hear soon Lots of luck with it all
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Hi Pauline & Ian
We have been told by our agent not to book medicals and to wait until they are requested however i checked with the appointed doctors and there is about a 1 weeks waiting time so if we have not had any requests by mid august we will just go ahead and get them done then as we are off to spain(hopefuly for the last time lol) for our hols. so they will be ready when requested. We are going to gold coast/brisbane area (hopefully) and if we can about mid march early april
Vicki & Billy
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Pauline & Ian
We have been told by our agent not to book medicals and to wait until they are requested however i checked with the appointed doctors and there is about a 1 weeks waiting time so if we have not had any requests by mid august we will just go ahead and get them done then as we are off to spain(hopefuly for the last time lol) for our hols. so they will be ready when requested. We are going to gold coast/brisbane area (hopefully) and if we can about mid march early april
Vicki & Billy
Hi Vicki we will keep you updated on our application hopefully the meds are being processed, otherwise we will have to do it again which will b costly!!! good luck, fingers crossed we will both here soon
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian
is it a bit of a gamble putting your house on the market before you get the visa
Vicki & Billy
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Ian
is it a bit of a gamble putting your house on the market before you get the visa
Vicki & Billy
Not really, we have family that we can stay with if it comes to it and it could take ages to sell. If we don't get the visa (but lets not go there) we want to move to a bigger house anyway.
Old Jul 7th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
well i wanted to sel our house about sept/oct but my wife says no chance she wants to wait until we get the visa anyway sod staying with the in-laws lol Good Luck and you will get the visa
Vicki & Billy
Old Jul 8th 2005, 10:16 am

Hi
well i wanted to sel our house about sept/oct but my wife says no chance she wants to wait until we get the visa anyway sod staying with the in-laws lol Good Luck and you will get the visa
Vicki & Billy
We've got our house on market but its very quiet at the moment.

Hopefuly should get visa middle of August and if we do get a buyer who knows what chain they will be in, could still take ages to complete.

Good luck with everything