Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What's up? Where are all of May,June,July and Augusts applicants?

Wikiposts

What's up? Where are all of May,June,July and Augusts applicants?

Old Feb 7th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of
Default Re: What's up? Where are all of May,June,July and Augusts applicants?

Originally Posted by neepneeps
May 139'er and still desperatly and madly waiting! Good luck everyone! please hurry DIMA or I m going to miss my flight! x

June applicant - and still waiting
The most frustrating side of it is that you don't even know if your file is being taken care of.
Waiting not only kills us but this does not help us on making plans, not even short term plans.
It wud have been so good to be in the boot of some of the lucky forumers..
Old Feb 7th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by olauf
June applicant - and still waiting
The most frustrating side of it is that you don't even know if your file is being taken care of.
Waiting not only kills us but this does not help us on making plans, not even short term plans.
It wud have been so good to be in the boot of some of the lucky forumers..
olauf - why dont you give diac a ring to see if you have already been assigned a co??
Old Feb 7th 2007, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

olauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud ofolauf has much to be proud of

Hi Cath,

Yes - I would love to give them a ring or send them an email but my agent strongly advise me not to go in this direction.

I don't know if i must follow his suggestions or not and bypassing the agent might not be well interpreted by DIAC too. Also the agent may go into fume if i do not follow his instructions.

I am trapped between the hammer and the anvil
Old Feb 7th 2007, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

adilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really niceadilsondias is just really nice
Exclamation Re: What's up? Where are all of May,June,July and Augusts applicants?

Hi people,
I've a new post about STNI application. I sent an email to DIMIA and get some news about the process time.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424583