Wikiposts

whats my chances?

Old Feb 5th 2007, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

getmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant futuregetmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant futuregetmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant futuregetmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant futuregetmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant futuregetmeoutofhere1 has a brilliant future
Smile whats my chances?

i own and run a minicab business , nice family home. 4 great kids.i was never that good at learning when i was at school found it hard...but my wife is bright and she thinking of training for the police force. . here in the uk....
i myself went to collecge about three years ago now and past my plastering course at city and guilds level, thinkg of carrying on to next level.. i,m 39 and my wife is 35.i would to start my own business in australia.with selling my house and business i could poss raise 200,000 pounds would this be anough?
Old Feb 6th 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

RCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud ofRCoight has much to be proud of
Default Re: whats my chances?

Originally Posted by getmeoutofhere1
i own and run a minicab business , nice family home. 4 great kids.i was never that good at learning when i was at school found it hard...but my wife is bright and she thinking of training for the police force. . here in the uk....
i myself went to collecge about three years ago now and past my plastering course at city and guilds level, thinkg of carrying on to next level.. i,m 39 and my wife is 35.i would to start my own business in australia.with selling my house and business i could poss raise 200,000 pounds would this be anough?
Best person to advise would be a proper, MARA registered agent.

However, if you download the booklet '1132 Business Skills entry' from the DIMA website DIMA website you can read for yourself.

Looks ok on a quick look though.
Old Feb 8th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

hottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nicehottroc is just really nice
Default Re: whats my chances?

I'm a newbie so please correct me if i'm wrong but I think you need to have a turnover of a certain figure which I think is around £100k to qualify as a business.