Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

whats happened to all the visa grants? why has things slowed down?

Wikiposts

whats happened to all the visa grants? why has things slowed down?

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: whats happened to all the visa grants? why has things slowed down?

Originally Posted by Bookie
Know what you mean about feeling like a naughty girl! Feels good!
Thanks for you help and good luck to you as well.
Wey hey

A fellow rebel! Up the rebels!!
x
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: whats happened to all the visa grants? why has things slowed down?

PP,
It don't get no better when they are done either lol.
Until you get that visa in your sweaty palm then your always going to be on top note.

Waiting game

Lace xx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:53 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lacey21
PP,
It don't get no better when they are done either lol.
Until you get that visa in your sweaty palm then your always going to be on top note.

Waiting game

Lace xx

that was a information broadcast by "sweaty palms" lacy

only joking lace
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't start with me you little shed, I might be coming on Sat and I know where you live. Nice e-mail by the way, passing it on as we speak and also very true lol

hugs Lace xxx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future

Thanks for the info. They definitely seem to be slower at allocating COs.
Just seen on ASA Migration forum that someone has been told by DIMIA seems were slower between DEC and FEB due to the issue of visa for Commonwealth games takin priority. Perhaps this is why someone has been told DIMIA are behind 6-8 weeks.

Helen
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Bookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of lightBookie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by HJAMES
Just seen on ASA Migration forum that someone has been told by DIMIA seems were slower between DEC and FEB due to the issue of visa for Commonwealth games takin priority. Perhaps this is why someone has been told DIMIA are behind 6-8 weeks.

Helen
I am with ASA and it was me who was told 6 weeks behind. The Commonwealth Games theory seems to make sense - doesn't make the waiting any easier though!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

HJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant futureHJAMES has a brilliant future

I am with ASA and it was me who was told 6 weeks behind. The Commonwealth Games theory seems to make sense - doesn't make the waiting any easier though!
I know especially when you see on Austimeline people in Oct were getting their visas February (around 3 months 7 days) and that we know people behind us in acknowledgement numbers are being advised of case numbers.

Helen
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:16 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I am going to have to force myself to stay away from this section.

Someone please tie my hands up and convince me there was life before visa application and John Howard.

God bless the short bald one and all who sail in him.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Sical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the roughSical is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think I am going to have to force myself to stay away from this section.

Someone please tie my hands up and convince me there was life before visa application and John Howard.

God bless the short bald one and all who sail in him.
With a request like that - ur "bound" to get some interesting offers! !
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:41 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sical
With a request like that - ur "bound" to get some interesting offers! !

I wonder if I invite Johnny to my flat for tea, would I get priority.

Its just all this talk that they have run out of visas, makes me want to chew my fingers off.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

I wonder if I invite Johnny to my flat for tea, would I get priority.

Its just all this talk that they have run out of visas, makes me want to chew my fingers off.
If it was tea and bondage - then am sure things would move swiftly on!- tho ur guess is as good as mine as to where they'll end up!!!