What will happen in this case?

Old May 9th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Default What will happen in this case?

I have two hypothetical scenarios in my mind but I am sure many people might have faced them. I was wondering what will an applicant do in these cases :

1. Suppose you and your pregnant spouse have just been alloted PR visa and you are expecting a baby next month.
Obviously you will wait for another three months before migrating to Aus. Now in this case how will you take your baby along with you?

2. Suppose you and your pregnant spouse are expecting PR visa and baby next month? What to do in that case for baby's inclusion in your migration? Is there any extra fee involved?
Old May 9th 2009, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

mgul003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What will happen in this case?

The following can be done

1. if you an your pregnant spouse have just been alloted the PR and is expecting child next month, you need to inform DIAC about the change in circumstances. Further you need to apply for your childs visa. Once a visa have given to your child, then you can move to aus.

2. You need to inform DIAC about your childs birth, if you are expecting the PR and baby next month. In anycase the child's visa needs to be processed before you move to Aus.

I dont know how much fee its need for processing yours childs visa
Old May 9th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: What will happen in this case?

Suppose you got only 2 months left to make initial entry when the baby was born. This may be because your first medical was 10 months back and Initial entry = First medical date + 1year..

Now in this case, will Initial entry deadline be pushed further due to change of circumstances ?
Old May 9th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mgul003
The following can be done

1. if you an your pregnant spouse have just been alloted the PR and is expecting child next month, you need to inform DIAC about the change in circumstances. Further you need to apply for your childs visa. Once a visa have given to your child, then you can move to aus.

2. You need to inform DIAC about your childs birth, if you are expecting the PR and baby next month. In anycase the child's visa needs to be processed before you move to Aus.

I dont know how much fee its need for processing yours childs visa
Can we inform DIAC about "Change in cirumstances" even before the baby is born?
Old May 9th 2009, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

taylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant futuretaylor25 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Suppose you got only 2 months left to make initial entry when the baby was born. This may be because your first medical was 10 months back and Initial entry = First medical date + 1year..

Now in this case, will Initial entry deadline be pushed further due to change of circumstances ?
Why do you need longer?
If your baby is due mext month, and you had your medicals 10 months back then you have known from then or soon after that your partner was pregnant and when your baby would be due, and that their would only be 2 months after to make initial entry!

Am sure there will be no problems in getting a visa sorted for baby, but cant see any reason why they would extend the initial entry date.

Congratulations on the impending birth though, lots of exciting times ahead for you, a new baby and new life oz
Old May 10th 2009, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
Can we inform DIAC about "Change in cirumstances" even before the baby is born?
If you think there may be a problem in getting the child visa processed in time for your initial entry date, inform London now. They do not necessarily have to "extend" your initial entry date but they may agree to not cancel your visas when you arrive in Australia after the initial entry expiry. So you may need to negotiate a compromise with DIAC. I would contact the AHC in London if that is where you will be lodging the child visa.

Regards
Old May 10th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks everybody. I am not in this situation yet but might have been after few months. But now your kind advices will help me avoid it.