What visa should I apply for?

Old Jun 22nd 2018, 2:39 am
Just Joined

Kusum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What visa should I apply for?

Hi, I am confused with my visa number for what i can apply. I am a last year student in University of Adelaide in mechanical engineering. I am working with a company from last one year where they are ready to sponsor me but I am not sure which occupations are counted in mechanical field. On that company I am doing different job like production and manufacturing, mechanical work etc but on payslip they mention the occupation, labour, if I get the occupation which can count in my field, I can inform them to change my payslip in future. Please if you can help me out, tell me the visa number for sponsorship in Adelaide and occupation in which I can count my experience.
Old Jun 23rd 2018, 2:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What visa should I apply for?

I have moved your query to your own thread.
Old Jun 23rd 2018, 5:45 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

If you can meet the points criteria you may be able to apply for a 189
Old Jun 24th 2018, 3:47 am
Just Joined

What conditions and points for visa 189, can you please explain that.
secondly, I need occupation list in mechanical field to consider that sponsorship according to my study
Old Jun 24th 2018, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

A 189 doesn't need sponsorship. A mechanical engineer does also not require any experience in order to pass a skills assessment. Go to the official web site homeaffairs.gov.au and look at 189. You need a minimum of 60 points to lodge an eoi. An initial consultation with a good migration agent may be useful and many with do an initial consultation for free.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 4:48 am
Just Joined

Is this visa189 directly approach to permanent residency??
can you please explain more how can I apply for that and how long it will take to process.
Old Jun 26th 2018, 5:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kusum
can you please explain more how can I apply for that and how long it will take to process.
www.immi.gov.au
Old Jun 26th 2018, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

A 189 is a permanent residence visa. You need to research yourself on the official website
Old Jun 26th 2018, 6:30 am
Just Joined

Thank you, I got that.
further I want information about any sponsorship visa in Adelaide. What conditions and occupation they consider in mechanical engineering
Old Jun 26th 2018, 9:16 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, I got that.
further I want information about any sponsorship visa in Adelaide. What conditions and occupation they consider in mechanical engineering
There is a temporary graduate visa if you meet the criteria - google is your friend.

The 190 is state sponsored but I don't know if SA is sponsoring mech. eng. - again google should be able to find you the skills list for SA. This would require you to meet all other criteria of a skills visa though - skills assessment, English ability, points, etc.

And employer sponsored visas, providing both you and employer meet requirements.

Perhaps you should have a chat with a MARA agent who can properly assess your options
Old Jul 19th 2018, 2:16 am
Just Joined

WilliamL is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: What visa should I apply for?

Hi, I am confused with my visa number for what i can apply. I am a last year student in University of Adelaide in mechanical engineering. I am working with a company from last one year where they are ready to sponsor me but I am not sure which occupations are counted in mechanical field. On that company I am doing different job like production and manufacturing, mechanical work etc but on payslip they mention the occupation, labour, if I get the occupation which can count in my field, I can inform them to change my payslip in future. Please if you can help me out, tell me the visa number for sponsorship in Adelaide and occupation in which I can count my experience.
When you graduate you should probably apply for the subclass 485 to buy you 2 years to process your application (assuming you studied in Adelaide for 2 years). You can then apply for subclass 189 if you have enough points or subclass 190/ 489 via state sponsorship.