Wikiposts

What to upload for 175 visa

Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default Re: What to upload for 175 visa

Originally Posted by Kryptonix
Hi Kronk,

I haven't personally uploaded my employment contract but it won't do any harm. I sent over 6 years worth of P60's and 6 payslips (one per year) plus references & payrise\bonus letters and then specified all this as evidence of specific work experience. Then like you for overseas qualifications I sent them my certificates & their transcripts.

Cheers

K
i've just sent 4 years worth of P60s and recent 3 months payslips...+ refs + certs + transcripts...
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Kryptonix
Hi Kronk,

I haven't personally uploaded my employment contract but it won't do any harm. I sent over 6 years worth of P60's and 6 payslips (one per year) plus references & payrise\bonus letters and then specified all this as evidence of specific work experience. Then like you for overseas qualifications I sent them my certificates & their transcripts.

Cheers

K
I can see that this would be evidence of your specific work experience, did u list anything down on evidence of work experience. In our case, its it is the same thing.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Escaussie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kronk
That's great, thanks for that, great to know what other people have uploaded for this section. Job for me tonight
I sent 4 years.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

I can see that this would be evidence of your specific work experience, did u list anything down on evidence of work experience. In our case, its it is the same thing.
I think I'll be adding 4 years worth of payslips then etc. but didn't know whether I should put all of the documentation payslips/contracts/references) in specific work experience. Everything to upload is relating to OH's IT career so was wondering whether this should be in specific work experience but then am worried that I'm not uploading anything for work experience.

Be grateful for advice from people who have already done this.
Old Jul 10th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

paultaking is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I'll be adding 4 years worth of payslips then etc. but didn't know whether I should put all of the documentation payslips/contracts/references) in specific work experience. Everything to upload is relating to OH's IT career so was wondering whether this should be in specific work experience but then am worried that I'm not uploading anything for work experience.

Be grateful for advice from people who have already done this.
I just uploaded P60s and payslips as 'work experience', and anything that actually describes what I do (i.e. references) as 'specific work experience'.

But their own list of requirements is practically the same for both categories - so as long as you give them everything they ask for, I'm sure they can sort it all out
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by paultaking
I just uploaded P60s and payslips as 'work experience', and anything that actually describes what I do (i.e. references) as 'specific work experience'.

But their own list of requirements is practically the same for both categories - so as long as you give them everything they ask for, I'm sure they can sort it all out
thats a great help. As you say, the requirements are practically the same for both categories so wasn't sure how to split it or whether I needed to duplicate.

cheers
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:53 am
Just Joined

CrocodileDundee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Kronk et al,

We are almost ready to apply online for 175. My OH is the main applicant. For myself, I intend to upload my contracts because I’m a contractor and as such I can’t get reference from ‘employer’. I really don’t have an employer because I contract through an agent. I’ve researched this a bit and the best solution for me is to provide:
a) Statutory declaration for my current job together with contract and P60
b) For a previous job (again contracting): Detailed references from colleagues and a reference from the HR just confirming that the dates and job title - usually they don’t even do that anymore.

How long do you guys have time to upload the stuff? Is it days/weeks/months?

Can you upload additional stuff later, say 2 months later, for example the IELTS test?

Cheers
CD
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Hello Kronk et al,

We are almost ready to apply online for 175. My OH is the main applicant. For myself, I intend to upload my contracts because I’m a contractor and as such I can’t get reference from ‘employer’. I really don’t have an employer because I contract through an agent. I’ve researched this a bit and the best solution for me is to provide:
b) For a previous job (again contracting): Detailed references from colleagues and a reference from the HR just confirming that the dates and job title - usually they don’t even do that anymore.

Can you upload additional stuff later, say 2 months later, for example the IELTS test?

Cheers
CD
Have to submit within 28 days. We don't need the points for IELTS so don't know if you get longer on that. However, it does list items such as your medical and penal clearance certificate. I won't be submitting this within 28 days but will wait till I get a CO. When you apply, you'll receive an email with all things that you need to upload personalised to the info that you've input ie. what you need to submit for each person on the application.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Hello Kronk et al,

Cheers
CD
You have 28 days to upload your docs from the day you lodged. After that you may still send documents through the special email adress you will received from your Confirmation Letter but you have to PLE to confirm if they link this new document to you application.

Last edited by Escaussie; Jul 11th 2008 at 12:53 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

mollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant future

Proof for "specific work experience"
Is one detailed reference enough from a company?

I noticed that "paultaking" had uploaded 3 references from different departments! Do we need to do this? Isn't this just duplicating? I was going to get just one reference from the Managing Director.

------------

-Job reference from HR department
-Job reference from manager
-Job reference from colleague

------------
Old Jul 19th 2008, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mollymalone

I noticed that "paultaking" had uploaded 3 references from different departments! Do we need to do this? Isn't this just duplicating? I was going to get just one reference from the Managing Director.

------------

------------
specific work experience is the one that proves that you have a total of 12 months work experience for the last 24 months and yep it has a lot of details on it like nature of work, salary, inclusive date or employment etc.

one reference is enough but no harm in redundancy. I have 3 references from different people from different companies attesting for my current work,namely; my accountant, my client and my present boss.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

paultaking is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mollymalone

------------

------------

It's probably not necessary - but I used the 3 references for my skills assessment, so I thought I might as well re-use them for the 175 application!

Also, they seem insistent on having references that describe your '5 main duties'. In my profession (IT), I'm not entirely clear what counts as a "duty" - so I decided that there was no harm in giving them as much information as possible.

Paul