Wikiposts

What to upload for 175 visa

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What to upload for 175 visa

Thanks guys, looks like it doesn't matter then just down to personal preference?.. I'll upload as one big file in that case.. save the time splitting it up as it's below 1mb anyway.

Cheers
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kryptonix
Thanks guys, looks like it doesn't matter then just down to personal preference?.. I'll upload as one big file in that case.. save the time splitting it up as it's below 1mb anyway.

Cheers
kryptonix, u were pretty quick to launch app after ielts
im still gathering money
Old Jul 4th 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by TheImmigrant
im still gathering money
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

im still gathering money
lol good old credit card

Yeah wanted to get it in asap, still uploading my docs just wasn't sure how best to do it. Meds on Tuesday & PCC's sent off.. so all going nicely so far
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

lol good old credit card

Yeah wanted to get it in asap, still uploading my docs just wasn't sure how best to do it. Meds on Tuesday & PCC's sent off.. so all going nicely so far
yea, mine went on the cc too!! LOL, as if there's any other way!!

you're doing your meds & pcc so quickly??? i am waiting a few months before we do it... thinking maybe nov - as CO won't be assigned yet anyway, at least until early next year...
Old Jul 5th 2008, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ChocCake
yea, mine went on the cc too!! LOL, as if there's any other way!!

you're doing your meds & pcc so quickly??? i am waiting a few months before we do it... thinking maybe nov - as CO won't be assigned yet anyway, at least until early next year...
Yeah I'm taking a bit of a gamble, just wanted to get it out of the way as I know work is going to get hectic towards the end of the year due to new owners & I'd rather not have to think about it at the time. I'm hoping the visa will come through within a year (fingers crossed ) and I'm in a position whereby the day I get the visa will be the day I book the flights and hand in my notice (work know of my plans so it won't be a shock to them).
Old Jul 6th 2008, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah I'm taking a bit of a gamble, just wanted to get it out of the way as I know work is going to get hectic towards the end of the year due to new owners & I'd rather not have to think about it at the time. I'm hoping the visa will come through within a year (fingers crossed ) and I'm in a position whereby the day I get the visa will be the day I book the flights and hand in my notice (work know of my plans so it won't be a shock to them).
Kryptonix has every thing ready
thats good
Old Jul 6th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Kryptonix has every thing ready
thats good
Yeah kinda other than paying off my credit card and saving as much as poss!
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

wow! i wish my plan was that simple!!!
do you have a property to sell...? if not, that's half your problem solved i guess!!! for us, its not as simple, after visa granted (hopefully), then we have to go over to oz to validate, as i dont think we'll be able to sell quickly, considering the market at the mo...
and work DOES NOT know about our plan... so.... that's a tricky one..
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:52 am
Just Joined

angelaos will become famous soon enough

do you have a property to sell...? if not, that's half your problem solved i guess!!! for us, its not as simple, after visa granted (hopefully), then we have to go over to oz to validate, as i dont think we'll be able to sell quickly, considering the market at the mo...
Just been reading this with great interest. I am at the early reading up on what you need to do stage, so would like to get some feedback from the more experienced of you please.

I am a part time teacher & when I did an on line assessment through an angency it said I had 115 points. Great I thought, now my only dilema was whether I really could go for it, be brave & leave everything behind. Last night I started reading the Booklet on General Skilled Visas & it said that to be 'employed' meant working over 20 hours a week. I only work two days as I have young children at home. So, is that me out of the picture? Any advise?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by angelaos
Just been reading this with great interest. I am at the early reading up on what you need to do stage, so would like to get some feedback from the more experienced of you please.

I am a part time teacher & when I did an on line assessment through an angency it said I had 115 points. Great I thought, now my only dilema was whether I really could go for it, be brave & leave everything behind. Last night I started reading the Booklet on General Skilled Visas & it said that to be 'employed' meant working over 20 hours a week. I only work two days as I have young children at home. So, is that me out of the picture? Any advise?
i think you may need to post this on a different thread...? sorry i couldn't help but i'm sure someone out there can answer you if its on a diff thread
Old Jul 6th 2008, 10:58 pm
Forum Regular

Nope no property to sell hence the need to save up so that could be my main stumbling block.

Sorry angelaos I've no idea either I'm afraid, you're best bet as ChocCake said would be to start a new thread as maybe someone who has been in a similar position might be able to advise and they might not necessarily look in this thread.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paultaking
I did my 175 visa application online a couple of weeks ago...
So far I've uploaded the following documents:

-Birth certificate
-Degree certificate
-Degree transcript
-P60s for the last 6 years
-Passport
-Recent payslip (May 08)
-Passport photos
-Job reference from HR department
-Job reference from manager
-Job reference from colleague
-Skills assessment letter from ACS
-Completed Form 80 (Personal particulars for character assessment)

Is there anything else I ought to upload, or can I sit back and relax? (ha!).

I've been employed by the same company for the last 11 years (until the end of May 2008) - is there any point in attaching more P60s or payslips?

Also - apart from receiving the automatic notification e-mail the day after I lodged the application, I've not heard any more. Do they send out any notification that they've received all my documents, or will I hear nothing until I get a case officer (which I'm guessing is a good 6-9 months off?)

Paul
Just wondering if anyone has uploaded their employment contracts as proof of employment?

I've done the majority of uploading of items asked for but haven't yet done evidence of overseas qualifications (was planning on uploading certificates/transcripts and for evidence of specific work experience/evidence of work experience (was going to upload refererences/contracts). I hadn't thought of P60s/Payslips, is that what everyone else has done though and how far have you gone back?

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kronk
Just wondering if anyone has uploaded their employment contracts as proof of employment?

I've done the majority of uploading of items asked for but haven't yet done evidence of overseas qualifications (was planning on uploading certificates/transcripts and for evidence of specific work experience/evidence of work experience (was going to upload refererences/contracts). I hadn't thought of P60s/Payslips, is that what everyone else has done though and how far have you gone back?

Cheers
Hi Kronk,

I haven't personally uploaded my employment contract but it won't do any harm. I sent over 6 years worth of P60's and 6 payslips (one per year) plus references & payrise\bonus letters and then specified all this as evidence of specific work experience. Then like you for overseas qualifications I sent them my certificates & their transcripts.

Cheers

K
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Hi Kronk,

I haven't personally uploaded my employment contract but it won't do any harm. I sent over 6 years worth of P60's and 6 payslips (one per year) plus references & payrise\bonus letters and then specified all this as evidence of specific work experience. Then like you for overseas qualifications I sent them my certificates & their transcripts.

Cheers

K
That's great, thanks for that, great to know what other people have uploaded for this section. Job for me tonight

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.