What state and what rate?

Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:34 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future
Default What state and what rate?

We have just received our request for the A$100,000 capital investment bond; which I think is good news even thought it's going to cost us over £40K!

We're interested, just for reference, in what state and rate people who have already paid the bond chose and got when they invested.

If you really want to irritate us give us the exchange rate as well!

Cheers.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: What state and what rate?

Originally Posted by PWBCSA
We have just received our request for the A$100,000 capital investment bond; which I think is good news even thought it's going to cost us over £40K!

We're interested, just for reference, in what state and rate people who have already paid the bond chose and got when they invested.

If you really want to irritate us give us the exchange rate as well!

Cheers.
I emailed the following when my bond request came (15th Jan 05 as was originally lost in post) and this was the indicative rates I was given:

WA: 5%
NSW: 4.51%
SA: 4.85%
Queensland: told to look at their website (didn't, so not sure on rate)
NT: 5%

I ended up going with WA (and HIFX) and had no problems at all. Even received an email from WA Treasury saying the paperwork had arrived at their end (had asked them for an email)

regards

Alex
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:55 am
ピーター及びクレア

PWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant futurePWBCSA has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
I emailed the following when my bond request came (15th Jan 05 as was originally lost in post) and this was the indicative rates I was given:

WA: 5%
NSW: 4.51%
SA: 4.85%
Queensland: told to look at their website (didn't, so not sure on rate)
NT: 5%

I ended up going with WA (and HIFX) and had no problems at all. Even received an email from WA Treasury saying the paperwork had arrived at their end (had asked them for an email)

regards

Alex
I have just emailed WA, NSW and SA. NT was returned email unknown and Queensland are stating 5.32% on their website.

What email did you use for NT?

Cheers.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice

I have just emailed WA, NSW and SA. NT was returned email unknown and Queensland are stating 5.32% on their website.

What email did you use for NT?

Cheers.
sent you a pm.

alex
Old Feb 14th 2005, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

DeniseH is on a distinguished road

Queensland are stating 5.32% on their website.
That sounds a bit unreal - I noticed that most people on here were using WA (the highest) and I enquired about their rate last week - it was 5.15 %

We are just behind you in the queue (looking at timeline) - so I'd be interested in knowing what you go with.

Good luck with the exchange rates - are you going to wait a bit?

Denise
Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:35 pm
ピーター及びクレア

Originally Posted by DeniseH
That sounds a bit unreal - I noticed that most people on here were using WA (the highest) and I enquired about their rate last week - it was 5.15 %

We are just behind you in the queue (looking at timeline) - so I'd be interested in knowing what you go with.

Good luck with the exchange rates - are you going to wait a bit?

Denise
http://qtc.gso.qld.gov.au/qtc_pub/qtc5510.startup - for Queensland.

I had replies this morning from NT (5.25%), NSW (4.78%) and SA (5.1%); no reply from WA yet. Maybe high interest rates are linked to a bad exchange rate.

I can't find any details on a Victoria state fund, any ideas?

Just 'acquiring' the funds and we should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. I think we will just have to accept that the exchange rate is whatever it is and go with it.

Cheers.
Old Feb 16th 2005, 11:05 am
ピーター及びクレア

http://qtc.gso.qld.gov.au/qtc_pub/qtc5510.startup - for Queensland.

I had replies this morning from NT (5.25%), NSW (4.78%) and SA (5.1%); no reply from WA yet. Maybe high interest rates are linked to a bad exchange rate.

I can't find any details on a Victoria state fund, any ideas?

Just 'acquiring' the funds and we should be ready to go in a couple of weeks. I think we will just have to accept that the exchange rate is whatever it is and go with it.

Cheers.
An update for anyone who’s watching...

I had a reply from WA this morning- 5.4%.

Cheers.