Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

Old Jun 19th 2009, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

s4nju is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

have put my 176 in and wondering what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

thanks
Old Jun 20th 2009, 12:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

It depends on what documents. Some are necessary for a valid application, such as IELTS if not from one of the listed countries, and skills assessment. Others are important but can usually wait a little bit.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

waitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant future

But why you dont want to upload within 28 days...what is the problem...? I think it is enough time.

Originally Posted by s4nju
have put my 176 in and wondering what happens if you dont upload all doc by 28 day?

thanks
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by waitncount
But why you dont want to upload within 28 days...what is the problem...? I think it is enough time.
Has said, IELTS must be submitted along with application, and rest you could delay little further provided there is no CO during that time, But if you are 176 SS or CSL don't take even 28 days, I think 28 days is more than you need to organise your doc's but then again if you are from a HR country like me, the bureaucratic lethargy will make even 28 days insufficient.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

thanks
Even though i frontloaded all of my documents, i was still asked for my Job and work experience related documents (not sure why). However i couldnt submit them in time (28 days) due to location constraints, and got delayed by a week or so. Everything was fine and I received my visa after 9 months and 9 days

But as Dorothy said, make sure u submit ur IELTS along with your App, else u might face rejection.

All the best...

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Jun 20th 2009 at 5:23 pm.
Old Jun 20th 2009, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

A.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really niceA.I.Hassan is just really nice

thanks
Although I uploaded all required documents within two days of lodging my application in Feb09, I still see the option valid to upload further documents (I didn't hit the limit yet, which was 50 document as far as I remember). I also have no CO.
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

cbms is an unknown quantity at this point

So do all docs have to be uploaded in 28 days I thought the 28 days started when the CO asked for the meds and pcc. I had better pull my finger out and sort them out. I did up load passport details birth cert etc but have been waiting to hear from some one and it has been about 20 days since I applyed for the visa 176
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:30 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbms
So do all docs have to be uploaded in 28 days I thought the 28 days started when the CO asked for the meds and pcc. I had better pull my finger out and sort them out. I did up load passport details birth cert etc but have been waiting to hear from some one and it has been about 20 days since I applyed for the visa 176
How do you know if you have a CO?

The online system makes reference to needing health. x-rays, police checks etc., but I assume that's just by default. Everything else has been uploaded. I was waiting on some non-automated contact to book medicals, etc..
Old Jun 25th 2009, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

cbms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GarryP
How do you know if you have a CO?

The online system makes reference to needing health. x-rays, police checks etc., but I assume that's just by default. Everything else has been uploaded. I was waiting on some non-automated contact to book medicals, etc..

GaryP that is what I was planning on doing as well, a lot of what I have read peole say that they have had the CO ask for the meds and PCC I thought that was when the 28 days started....