What exactly does 'MET' mean ??

Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: What exactly does 'MET' mean ??

Originally Posted by stan n rachel
Hi The further info was Change of name document for my son which they said they couldn't read and a offer of employment letter. Its terrible when friday morning arrives and you cant wait for the weekend to be over sunday night 10.30pm there open again!!!
Where are you heading and when you hoping to go? Do you have children? and have you called them?
Rachel x
We have not finally decided where we are heading to but hope to go in January 2009. No children besides stepchidlren who is non-imigrating. I can not phone DIAC as we have an agent. Are you using an agent etc?
Old Nov 28th 2008, 5:56 am
Just Joined

stan n rachel is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
All our documents turned to met on the 22nd of Oct and we have not heard a thing???? Dont know what to think we have sold our house our furniture is in storage!! 3 Kids and christmas arround the corner.
When we seen all was met I called DIAC and was informed we should hear something in a couple of days so arranged shippers ect???
Do you get the contact email of the case officer because we dont have a direct email for our case officer?? Should we have?
This is driving us crazy not knowing what is going on?

case officer 23/09/08
medicals finalized 30/09/08
further info requested 17/10/08
all documents met 22/10/08
OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.............................WHAT A RELIEF THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.
Rachel Stan Daniel Charlie Mollie x
FLIGHT BOOKED FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY. P.S GOT A REALLY GOOD FLIGHT WITH ROYAL BRUNIA £250 PLUS TAX EACH.
Old Nov 28th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations! THis is great news! Enjoy your weekend and the celebrations!
Old Nov 28th 2008, 8:00 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED.............................WHAT A RELIEF THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.
Rachel Stan Daniel Charlie Mollie x
FLIGHT BOOKED FOR NEXT WEDNESDAY. P.S GOT A REALLY GOOD FLIGHT WITH ROYAL BRUNIA £250 PLUS TAX EACH.
Woo hoo!!!
Congratulation, what a relief for you guys, no second guessing anymore!

WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!!!!

Can I be a bit nosey and ask what type of visa you applied for and when you applied for it?
Old Dec 29th 2008, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura aboutjollyswagman has a spectacular aura about

Hi, can i ask if it normal for just a few things to change to met? Everyone on here seems to say everything changes to met! I was asked to submit the police checks- which i had already done, but submitted them again and am now just waiting, i hope i havn't gone to the bottom of the queue!