What does fast-track mean?

Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default What does fast-track mean?

Hello,

A MARA registered agent said he can fast-track my application for a fee.

Do they really have super powers?

My application is frozen untill 2012 as per DIAC operators, should I trust the agent and pay him the fee? Is there a thing called fast-tracking for real?

Thanks
Ahmad
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:17 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What does fast-track mean?

smells fishy.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
Hello,

A MARA registered agent said he can fast-track my application for a fee.

Do they really have super powers?

My application is frozen untill 2012 as per DIAC operators, should I trust the agent and pay him the fee? Is there a thing called fast-tracking for real?

Thanks
Ahmad
He must be bluffing to make money .......care to tell which MARA agent?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:21 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

I also smell something fishy here......
Old Dec 8th 2009, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

It is suspicious indeed.

However, I spoke with the agent again. He seems very confident, and asked me to pay 10% now, and the rest after the grant. He says grant is after 6 months maximum, and it is very likely to happen before that.

I can not reveal the agent or the agency's identity, as I am not here to damage anyone's reputation.

Susan, why did you delete your post? I need your input.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Just using an agent will not speed your application up. DIAC will process the applications when they get to them, and just using an agent is not grounds for getting processed faster.

If an agent is registered, and is promising to fast track an application, then they may well be in breach of the MARA Code of Conduct. I suggest you have a read of it.
http://www.mara.com.au/_attach/code-of-conduct.pdf
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Kalyan.k will become famous soon enoughKalyan.k will become famous soon enough

Hi Ahmad,

As far as I know no one can fast track your process even if he/she is a DIAC employee.Dont fall to such silly traps.
First he will ask for 10% , then he will say some story and again ask for some more % and this may go on......
You can see in the other threads that some people who are in non-csl and state sponsored are getting visas.....
So, I would suggest you to wait for some more time rather than spending your money to agent who give false promises.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 10:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

It is suspicious indeed.

However, I spoke with the agent again. He seems very confident, and asked me to pay 10% now, and the rest after the grant. He says grant is after 6 months maximum, and it is very likely to happen before that.

I can not reveal the agent or the agency's identity, as I am not here to damage anyone's reputation.

Susan, why did you delete your post? I need your input.
Unless MODL review or new rule comes in your favor, Sep 23 rulings of priority apply & no MRA can supersede that. So hope non csl will move & pray for that. But DIAC will process non - csl with some official announcement in the right time...

Are you sure he/she is MRA?
Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

I must add to above these,

See the comment from MIA on this issue,

“ 8. Clear advice about Australia’s GSM program is impossible
Registered Migration Agents are unable to provide any certain advice to clients who are current or prospective GSM applicants. While the Australian Government has the right to make changes at any time, and responsible migration agents have always informed clients of this, the current radical and retrospective changes are beyond what is reasonable and make sensible advice impossible.”

(Submission on General Skilled Migration (GSM) Program - 13 Nov 2009) See - http://mia.org.au/latest-news/Submis...ation-297.html

In another case one of my friends having a biological science degree with assessment as Marine Biologist had been advised by a MRA that his visa is processed in 6 months…( I am I correct that occupation is not in the csl?)

Unless MODL review or new rule comes in your favor, Sep 23 rulings of priority apply & no MRA can supersede that. So hope non-csl will move at least slowly now. But DIAC will process non-csl applicants with some official announcement in the right time...

Last edited by charw; Dec 8th 2009 at 11:35 pm.
Old Dec 10th 2009, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

I thank everyone for their contribution on here.

After deep thinking, I decided to calm down and relax. Let DIAC process all they want and as long as they want. I do not need an agent to fast-track my application, and I am not considering moving to NZ or any where else as well.

Today, and as a proof to myself, I penned a one year contract with an international company. I am not going anywhere before December 2010 obviously. So, I am in not in hurry anymore. I wasted enough time waiting for the visa to come, but it did not. I am changing my job, and we are also buying new furniture so we can feel comfortable. This is from the money I thought I can spend in OZ while searching for a job there.

Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone.
Ahmad
Old Dec 11th 2009, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Wirelessly posted (NokiaN73-1/4.0750.31.2.1 Series60/3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Good luck to you. We all were hopping mad at Sep 23 attack and because of its retroactive nature. A news will come like a bolt from the blue for you. Wait for that. Good luck for your new move.
Old Dec 11th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light

I thank everyone for their contribution on here.

After deep thinking, I decided to calm down and relax. Let DIAC process all they want and as long as they want. I do not need an agent to fast-track my application, and I am not considering moving to NZ or any where else as well.

Today, and as a proof to myself, I penned a one year contract with an international company. I am not going anywhere before December 2010 obviously. So, I am in not in hurry anymore. I wasted enough time waiting for the visa to come, but it did not. I am changing my job, and we are also buying new furniture so we can feel comfortable. This is from the money I thought I can spend in OZ while searching for a job there.

Just thought I would let you know.

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone.
Ahmad
You got the correct decision i feel.
Anyway nice to hear you have started thinking newly rather than thinking of long taking visa.