What do we do now?

Old Aug 4th 2008, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice
Default What do we do now?

My OH has passed the paper bit of Vetassess and will hopefully have and pass his practical in October.

My Question is...Should we be doing anything now? Should we be completing the visa application even though he hasnt took his practical? Do we do it online or should we do it on paper???

Any advice about what we should be doing would be great.
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of
Default Re: What do we do now?

Originally Posted by Sonn
My OH has passed the paper bit of Vetassess and will hopefully have and pass his practical in October.

My Question is...Should we be doing anything now? Should we be completing the visa application even though he hasnt took his practical? Do we do it online or should we do it on paper???

Any advice about what we should be doing would be great.
Not done an online one but I think you can save them but only for a certain length of time......someone will probably confirm or correct me???

I would print off the paper forms and guidance and go through them. Start collating all the paperwork required, birth certs, address evidenc, payslips etc so your all ready to go when you do apply.

Its suprising how long it takes to get everything together.

Cx