What DIAC is doing with my application?

Old Sep 2nd 2010, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

ali2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What DIAC is doing with my application?

Hi Everyone,

I am facing a strange rather frustrating Situation. In response to my Previous PLE DIAC addressed email to some "Mr. Robinson". Later on when i raise query for clarification and ask for correction of name. I got the following response from DIAC that totally screwed me out. remember i neither used any agent nor authorized anyone for correspondence with DIAC except myself, Moreover, I have corresponding through the similar email that i have provided while lodging of my online application.

can Someone suggest me some solution who to figure out this situation.

================================================== ===
Dear Mr **********************,

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

We regret to advise that the email address you have used for this online enquiry is not recorded as authorised to receive communications relating to this General Skilled Migration application so by law we are unable to respond to this query specifically.

Please note that a migration agent/authorised contact has been authorised to act on behalf of the primary applicant. This department is required under section 494D of the Migration Act 1958 to communicate with the migration agent/authorised contact. Please direct any further communication with this office through them.

If you no longer want this person to act on your behalf then you need to advise the department in writing. Form 956 Appointment of a migration agent or exempt agent or other authorised recipient should be used for this purpose and is available from our website at
<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf>

Please be advised if you end the appointment of your migration agent and would like to authorise an email address to communicate with you will be required to complete Form 1193 Communicating by e-mail with the department. This form is available on our website at
<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1193.pdf>

Kind regards,
Old Sep 2nd 2010, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What DIAC is doing with my application?

Assuming you are not Mr Robinson and have not used an agent, I would suggest it is either an administrative error or perhaps you supplied the wrong TRN or something.

Just answer the email, double check your reference and say you are not Mr Robinson and you have not used an agent. Mistakes happen sometimes.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ali2010
Hi Everyone,

I am facing a strange rather frustrating Situation. In response to my Previous PLE DIAC addressed email to some "Mr. Robinson". Later on when i raise query for clarification and ask for correction of name. I got the following response from DIAC that totally screwed me out. remember i neither used any agent nor authorized anyone for correspondence with DIAC except myself, Moreover, I have corresponding through the similar email that i have provided while lodging of my online application.

can Someone suggest me some solution who to figure out this situation.
similar email ? while sending the PLE you should use the same exact email which you entered at the time of lodgement
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

ali2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 525252
similar email ? while sending the PLE you should use the same exact email which you entered at the time of lodgement
As i said earlier, I am using the same email id and i have provided the exactly the same. I have received the response of earlier PLEs on the similar email already. I neither used any agent nor authorized anyone else.

I have crossed check many times before posting query here and there is no mistake in my TRN or email id.

What should be the way forward? either i should raise another PLE or should fill some form? If i need to fill some form where i should send it to? My CO didn't contacted me.

I am afraid that my CO might have contacted to that "Mr. Robinson" and my personal information might be exposed to him. This is really scary.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ali2010
As i said earlier, I am using the same email id and i have provided the exactly the same. I have received the response of earlier PLEs on the similar email already. I neither used any agent nor authorized anyone else.

I have crossed check many times before posting query here and there is no mistake in my TRN or email id.

What should be the way forward? either i should raise another PLE or should fill some form? If i need to fill some form where i should send it to? My CO didn't contacted me.

I am afraid that my CO might have contacted to that "Mr. Robinson" and my personal information might be exposed to him. This is really scary.
I think that you should reply to the email that you have received and explain the whole situation
tell them that this is your registered email, again mention your TRN and other details like passport number.

As a proof you can also attach earlier email correspondence that you had received at this address