What could possibly be CO ASKS

Old Aug 16th 2008, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Exclamation What could possibly be CO ASKS

Good day everyone.

Just wanted to clear one thing. On points test I scored exact 100 points. I could have scored 110 points but I got 15 points of IELTS instead of 25 due to bad result.

State Sponsorship: 10
IELTS: 15
Specific Work Exp: 5

MY question is: I have four years specific work experience as an Office Manager. If my CO is not satisfied in terms of 4 year experience even after the job verification, will my application be declined (GOD FORBADE) or could he/she asks me to sit in IELTS again so that I can have the desired points and even after removing the specific work exp 5 points I will still be able to score 100 or more points if I get better result in IELTS.

Appreciate your feedback forumers!!!!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default Re: What could possibly be CO ASKS

Originally Posted by boycot123
Good day everyone.

Just wanted to clear one thing. On points test I scored exact 100 points. I could have scored 110 points but I got 15 points of IELTS instead of 25 due to bad result.

State Sponsorship: 10
IELTS: 15
Specific Work Exp: 5

MY question is: I have four years specific work experience as an Office Manager. If my CO is not satisfied in terms of 4 year experience even after the job verification, will my application be declined (GOD FORBADE) or could he/she asks me to sit in IELTS again so that I can have the desired points and even after removing the specific work exp 5 points I will still be able to score 100 or more points if I get better result in IELTS.

Appreciate your feedback forumers!!!!
i have not heard of anyone's CO asking them to resit IELTS to get better score so they will have enough points. I think that is up to you to satisfy the points system.

Good luck with it all!
Old Aug 16th 2008, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ChocCake
i have not heard of anyone's CO asking them to resit IELTS to get better score so they will have enough points. I think that is up to you to satisfy the points system.

Good luck with it all!
So what do you suggest? I've already given you the details of how I scored 100 marks but I m just scared as if something shouldn't go wrong.

Any other idea..........DAMN CONFUSED !!!!!!
Old Aug 17th 2008, 7:44 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

If your CO is not satisfied with your employment verification they will ask you to provide more evidence. If they are still not satisfied then your visa probably will not be granted. He/she will not ask you to re-sit the IELTS for more points.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If your CO is not satisfied with your employment verification they will ask you to provide more evidence. If they are still not satisfied then your visa probably will not be granted. He/she will not ask you to re-sit the IELTS for more points.
Thank you very much Dorothy......But what I am thinking is if I resit in IELTS before getting the CO, which result would be considered? The first one which I lodged with my application or the 2nd one?

Thanks for your help! Awaiting response
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:37 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boycot123
Thank you very much Dorothy......But what I am thinking is if I resit in IELTS before getting the CO, which result would be considered? The first one which I lodged with my application or the 2nd one?

Thanks for your help! Awaiting response

To remove any doubt, i'd resit the test again - as long as you've got the required points on the IELTS test, i don't think your CO will be bothered how many times you had to take it. You could always put in a covering letter to say that the first time you took it you were extremely nervous and you didn't do as well as you should.
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:46 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
To remove any doubt, i'd resit the test again - as long as you've got the required points on the IELTS test, i don't think your CO will be bothered how many times you had to take it. You could always put in a covering letter to say that the first time you took it you were extremely nervous and you didn't do as well as you should.
But that still won't satisfy the CO if he/she is not satisfied with his employment checks. If your CO is not satisfied with what you have told them then all the IELTS scores in the world are not going to change that.

The original question was, "MY question is: I have four years specific work experience as an Office Manager. If my CO is not satisfied in terms of 4 year experience even after the job verification, will my application be declined (GOD FORBADE) or could he/she asks me to sit in IELTS again so that I can have the desired points and even after removing the specific work exp 5 points I will still be able to score 100 or more points if I get better result in IELTS."
Old Aug 17th 2008, 8:58 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
But that still won't satisfy the CO if he/she is not satisfied with his employment checks. If your CO is not satisfied with what you have told them then all the IELTS scores in the world are not going to change that.

The original question was, "MY question is: I have four years specific work experience as an Office Manager. If my CO is not satisfied in terms of 4 year experience even after the job verification, will my application be declined (GOD FORBADE) or could he/she asks me to sit in IELTS again so that I can have the desired points and even after removing the specific work exp 5 points I will still be able to score 100 or more points if I get better result in IELTS."

Very true, i kinda got caught up in the whole IELTS thing
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

vs326 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mary1967
Very true, i kinda got caught up in the whole IELTS thing

Hi

I have a question kindly reply:

I am GSM applicant from India.I made my application in Jan 2008.At that time i had IELTS valid competent results but because it was giving me all together 115 points I didnt submit it my application instead wrote Appllied for.Now I have submitted IELTS proficient with comes to 125 points in total to DIAC.
I was being misguided by my agent that its okie to sumbit the proficient score later.But now I am worried.Normally which IELTS do they consider for points, the latest one with higher scores or the previous one?

Please guide what shall I do?

Reagrds
VS
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

bumble69 will become famous soon enoughbumble69 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by vs326
Hi

I have a question kindly reply:

I am GSM applicant from India.I made my application in Jan 2008.At that time i had IELTS valid competent results but because it was giving me all together 115 points I didnt submit it my application instead wrote Appllied for.Now I have submitted IELTS proficient with comes to 125 points in total to DIAC.
I was being misguided by my agent that its okie to sumbit the proficient score later.But now I am worried.Normally which IELTS do they consider for points, the latest one with higher scores or the previous one?

Please guide what shall I do?

Reagrds
VS
Why do you think you're being misguided? If your agent is registered, that's a fairly big problem....
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bumble69
Why do you think you're being misguided? If your agent is registered, that's a fairly big problem....
He is registered.But what should I do now for my application?

Thanks
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

He is registered.But what should I do now for my application?

Thanks
Listen to your agent, and\or raise your concerns with them, that's what you are paying them for!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Listen to your agent, and\or raise your concerns with them, that's what you are paying them for!
Sorry!i was just looking for some help out of fear.I think ive bothered you.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Sorry!i was just looking for some help out of fear.I think ive bothered you.
No, sorry, I've re-read and it does come across like that. I just think if you're paying for an agent then use them. How have they misguided you? What's your alternative? If you re-submit IELTS (like your agent appears to have said you can) what do you lose? If DIAC only consider your old one, you're no worse off than you are now. If they consider the new one, you're in a better position.

The only other question is are you happy to pay again for IELTS.. and that is not something anyone on here will be able to tell you...

Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:53 am
Just Joined

No, sorry, I've re-read and it does come across like that. I just think if you're paying for an agent then use them. How have they misguided you? What's your alternative? If you re-submit IELTS (like your agent appears to have said you can) what do you lose? If DIAC only consider your old one, you're no worse off than you are now. If they consider the new one, you're in a better position.

The only other question is are you happy to pay again for IELTS.. and that is not something anyone on here will be able to tell you...

Hi!
I am a GSM applicant from India.Misguided in a sense where he actually said that It will be okie to submit IELTS proficient post GSM lodging even after sep 2007 changes!I followed what he said.Passed the IELTS proficient and alreadysubmitted to DIAC.

The question now is about the validity part.

Now he himself is worried and not sure if my IELTS will be considered or not and wants me to withdraw my application and re-do it.
He wrote an email to DIAC,the reply included all the requirements etc,validity part etc but in few lines also says:
"if you lodge ur GSM application without IELTS results and subsequently fails to achive it,the decision maker need to allow you that one oppurtunity(one examination)to pass the IELTS."

This is contradictory.Top paragraphs says IELTS as validity requirement but later finishes with the above given line.

One more question If during the processing of an application the IELTS is upgraded which points will be considered the latest upgraded one or the previous sent with the application?

Thanks & regards
VS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.