what are the chances of medicals missing

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 1:42 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

ravimedaot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what are the chances of medicals missing

Dear friends...

I have sent my medical reports to LCU on 25th August 2007 for my Temporary Visa application and dhl delivered it on 27th Aug 2007.

Since then there is no update on my online status on their receipt or processing... i have contated LCU by mail but no response... MY co told that he can not do any thing un till Medicals get cleared at LCU.

I have sent the DHL tracking sheet, receipt issued by the doctor to LCU, CO but till now there is action taken...

SO, i feel possibility of missing the medicals.. or misplacement of medicals.... its almost 5 weeks since they reached the LCU.. and LCU is currently processing medicals they have got on sep 1st week for Temporary Visa...

WHERE ARE U MY MEDICAL REPORTS????

cHEERS

rAVI

Application received to DIMIA: 5th Feb 2007

Acknowledgement : 28th Feb 2007

PCC sent with out request: July 2007

CO assigned: 10th August 2007

Medicals received at LCU: 27th August 2007

Employment verification: Not Yet

Visa Grant: Waiting.....

E 457 Applied on 27th August 2007 ( AFter Employer nomination got approved)

Medicals reached LCU : 27th August 2007

Medicals finalised: Waiting

Visa Grant: Waiting...
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:17 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

Default Re: what are the chances of medicals missing

HI Friends... any inputs on this????

Cheers

Ravi
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

it might be that they are being looked at more closely because you come from a high risk country

also depends on why kind of meds you had

my took 3 weeks but we only had x rays done
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:30 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ravimedaot
HI Friends... any inputs on this????

Cheers

Ravi
Hi Ravi,

If your medicals are at the LCU then there are many possible reasons for the delay, but the chance of them being lost is the least probable - more likely that they're still in the queue for PR (six weeks) or that you're being assessed for some minor problem, eg an unclear x-ray which is all too common from "high risk" countries.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:34 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

Hmm... Just before i go on ... Will there be any update on the On line system, that the Medicals are received.... Medicals are processed...

Cos ,,,, on line status for my application still says ... Medicals Out Standing...

I had full medical test done... just for the the reason that i am an Occupational Therapist and i would be entering a Hospital environment...

When i spoke with the E 457 Enquiry team.. the lady was surprised that my medicals are not processed even after 5 weeks and asked me lialise with CO to make sure some update is given to me...

After 48hrs of that report... stilll.. there is no change in the status...

Cheers

Ravi
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm... Just before i go on ... Will there be any update on the On line system, that the Medicals are received.... Medicals are processed...

Cos ,,,, on line status for my application still says ... Medicals Out Standing...

I had full medical test done... just for the the reason that i am an Occupational Therapist and i would be entering a Hospital environment...

When i spoke with the E 457 Enquiry team.. the lady was surprised that my medicals are not processed even after 5 weeks and asked me lialise with CO to make sure some update is given to me...

After 48hrs of that report... stilll.. there is no change in the status...

Cheers

Ravi

there wont be any changes today
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Ravi,

If your medicals are at the LCU then there are many possible reasons for the delay, but the chance of them being lost is the least probable - more likely that they're still in the queue for PR (six weeks) or that you're being assessed for some minor problem, eg an unclear x-ray which is all too common from "high risk" countries.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Thanks a Lot Goerge...

I had a good luck at my X ray and medical reports... the pannel Doctor is my Professor in the University, from where i have completed my studies... so... we had a cofee session when i went to his clinic for medicals and he had advised me to retake the X ray( i had not taken a deep breath it seems)..

Even he was surprised when i told him that medicals reports were not finalised... and re assured me that all were fine..

and i have sent 2 copies of full medical reports... with different TRN's and File numbers one for 457 and another for 136 BN...

So... just being curious as what could have happend...?/

Cheers

RAvi
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
there wont be any changes today
??? any reasons???
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

??? any reasons???
because in au its night time
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:48 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

because in au its night time
OH.. you mean that.. fine... i was saying cosidering the working hours of Australia...
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry but think you just have to carry on waiting

they will get processed but it just might take a little more time
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 11:00 pm
Ravi Kumar Meda

sorry but think you just have to carry on waiting

they will get processed but it just might take a little more time
Thats what we can do at the end of the day.. i have done everything perfect from my side... its up to them to process at their own pace..

Thanks

Ravi