Wikiposts

what a BEEPing fantsatic day

Old Jun 17th 2004, 7:02 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: what a BEEPing fantsatic day

Congratulations and good luck for the future.

Rob

Originally posted by kala
Yep the envelope arrived (white for information)

spouse subclass 309

Applied 1st June and there were obviously no problems with it as they didn't even send me an acknowledgement. All I gotta do now is send my passport and get the little bugger stuck firmly in it.

A massive giant sized thank you to Michelle, could not have done this without you all the millions of questions you answered obviously made my application complete with no hicups.
Also Thanks to David, Lathlain etc etc Sorry to anyone I have forgotten. Also appologies to Lathlain for jumping the queue. YOU ARE DEFINATELY NEXT fingers and toes now firmly crossed for you.

To answer a few questions recently asked.

Medicals and police checks can be handed to you once complete and you can send them off with your application your doctor does not have top send it on your behalf, as long at it is stamped over the seal so you cannot open it. (this may not be the case with other visas but it definately is on spouce visa's which are usually frontloaded)

proof of relationship can be letters sent to the same address it does not all have to be joint accounts etc.

Cant remember any more but will be staying on here and trying to be as much of a help to other applicants as I have had from others.

Thanks again
lets hope we win the footy now so everyone will be wanting to celebrate.
Kala
Old Jun 17th 2004, 9:28 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by TrickyTree
Congrats Kala

Its a great feeling aint it?!?!?!?

Bet your head feels pretty similar to mine this morning.

TT
Was a fantastic feeling yesterday, not so good today, head is thumping.

I'm sure after the footy result last night i'm not the only 1 though

Kala
Old Jun 18th 2004, 4:06 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by kala
Was a fantastic feeling yesterday, not so good today, head is thumping.

I'm sure after the footy result last night i'm not the only 1 though

Kala

Hey Kala, hows the head?!

Can you (or anyone else) let me know if you receive anything back from AHC. I got a load of evidence sent back to me today, but no explanation letter. I assume its stuff that was no use to them, but it would be nice to know!
Old Jun 18th 2004, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Tonyonthemove is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Kala,

Great news and I think a pretty good reason for having a hangover, I know mine was worth it.

Good luck with the saving and enjoy your trip in August.

Michelle we got most of our relationship evidence back(photos, travel tickets etc) as well. I think they keep 1 photo for their records and photocopy the rest of the crap.
Old Jun 20th 2004, 8:22 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally posted by mlbonner
Hey Kala, hows the head?!

Can you (or anyone else) let me know if you receive anything back from AHC. I got a load of evidence sent back to me today, but no explanation letter. I assume its stuff that was no use to them, but it would be nice to know!

Hi Michelle,

The only kind of personal thing I put in was a blank invite to our wedding reception (which was 18 mnths ago so I really didn't need it back) they sent that back with the grant letter. I didn't send any photo's etc so they didn't really have anything to send back

I did include Ants last 2 P60's I folishly sent the originals and kept the copies and they haven't returned them.

Kala