Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

What all shall I include in experience cerificate for Electronic Equipment Tech-TRA

Wikiposts

What all shall I include in experience cerificate for Electronic Equipment Tech-TRA

Old Oct 28th 2004, 7:44 pm
Electronic Equipment Tech

jesvingeorge is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face What all shall I include in experience cerificate for Electronic Equipment Tech-TRA

I am pllanning to submit docs to TRA. I am applying as Electronic Equipment Technician. TRA wants a very detailed information regarding my job. So what all shall I include in my exp certificate? Why they asks for description from the employer and us? What is the difference should I note when I prepare the details regarding job myself? Will they call the person who attested the docs? How much weeks it will take to get the result if I apply?

[email protected]
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:05 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What all shall I include in experience cerificate for Electronic Equipment Tech-TRA

You need to put in minute detail everything that you do - basically so someone who knows nothing about your job could pick it up and understand what you do.

This needs to include every single piece of equipment you use, no matter how irrelevant you may think it is.

For the employers I did a scaled down version basically confirming what was put on the TRA form in the form of a reference which the employer then signs.

e.g. for ours we had seven pages of TRA exp but 1.5 pages of this for the employer to sign.

Hope this is some help...
Old Oct 28th 2004, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What all shall I include in experience cerificate for Electronic Equipment Tech-TRA

Originally Posted by jesvingeorge
I am pllanning to submit docs to TRA. I am applying as Electronic Equipment Technician. TRA wants a very detailed information regarding my job. So what all shall I include in my exp certificate? Why they asks for description from the employer and us? What is the difference should I note when I prepare the details regarding job myself? Will they call the person who attested the docs? How much weeks it will take to get the result if I apply?

[email protected]
We did a stat dec for the equipment used, dates, apprentice and post apprentice duties, times, tools used, etc as the company hubby worked for no longer existed and we only had a few things with the company name on.

We havn't received a reply from TRA yet, so don't know if it was enough, but our agent is confident.

Hope this helps

Jan