Wikiposts

What Agent & Where To Go?

Old Nov 18th 2007, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Nick Deeprose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What Agent & Where To Go?

Can anyone please help! I have just made the big decission to apply for a skilled migration visa. I am a 40 year old bricklayer with a wife who has worked (unqualified) in accountancy for 21 years. We have a daughter who is almost four and a son who is nearly two. My questions are:

1. Can anyone recommend a reputable migration agent.

2. Where would be better to go for bricklaying work out of Adelaide or Perth ?

Cheers,

Nick Deeprose (Kent)
Old Nov 18th 2007, 5:10 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Agent & Where To Go?

Originally Posted by Nick Deeprose
Can anyone please help! I have just made the big decission to apply for a skilled migration visa. I am a 40 year old bricklayer with a wife who has worked (unqualified) in accountancy for 21 years. We have a daughter who is almost four and a son who is nearly two. My questions are:

Try George Lombard.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 10:43 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

You are welcome to contact our office in Southampton for a freebie chat:
http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm

Best regards.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 7:52 pm
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

I cant recommend visa go highly enough.

We got out PR136 in 5 months!

www.visa-go.com
Old Nov 18th 2007, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nick Deeprose

2. Where would be better to go for bricklaying work out of Adelaide or Perth ?

Cheers,

Nick Deeprose (Kent)
Most agents will do a freebie telephone consultation initially. If they try to charge you walk away!!!!

They will also give you a quote for their fees. This will vary so get at least 3 quotes in. Don't be afraid to haggle, if your happy with one agent but they have the highest quote tell them!!!

Ensure they are MARA registered so you have a body to complain too if things don't go well.

A good agent know exactly what they are doing and how to submit all the paperwork and when so its improtant to feel comfortable with them.

Also, contact is important. if I email my agent I normally get a quick response and I can always talk to them over the phone when needed.

Cx
Old Nov 28th 2007, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

morley_sarah is an unknown quantity at this point

If you haven't decided, go Perth.

I used to work for a MAJOR construction company up until last week and we were always needing brickies and they sponsor heaps of people to come over.

If you need any info PM me
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

cant help about the brick laying unless its lego but we used concept australia

www.conceptaustralia.co.uk they have been very helpful.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:16 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Hi.......'Go Matilda' get the thumbs up from us
Have a chat with a few migration agents and go for the one you feel most comfortable with.
Beth x x
Old Nov 29th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

rightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to allrightruccus is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tomy2tums
I cant recommend visa go highly enough.

We got out PR136 in 5 months!

www.visa-go.com
That was quick!!
Wish mine was the same!