WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

What a way to start a friday morning.........WE GOT IT!!!!!!!
What a fantastic feeling, can't stop smiling, I was the lucky one up early to check e-mails, and there it was...Your visa has been granted. OH and me can't believe it, it's only been about 8 months. Destination BRISBANE!!! Thank you to all on BE who have helped with all my silly questions and ranting and raving.......Large amounts of Champagne this evening me thinks!!
Now to tell the parents...Hankies at the ready
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:50 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Have a cyber beer on us!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:52 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by alipally
Congratulations!!!

Have a cyber beer on us!

Great News, have a great weekend, get drunk and be merry!!!!

Justine
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Babydurbs
What a fantastic feeling, can't stop smiling, I was the lucky one up early to check e-mails, and there it was...Your visa has been granted. OH and me can't believe it, it's only been about 8 months. Destination BRISBANE!!! Thank you to all on BE who have helped with all my silly questions and ranting and raving.......Large amounts of Champagne this evening me thinks!!
CONGRATULATIONS. ENJOY THE MOMENT.......GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LIFE DOWN UNDER...
SHARON
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Great News, have a great weekend, get drunk and be merry!!!!

Justine
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:56 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! HAVE A GOOD OVER THE WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE!!!!
Beth x x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

That great new (cant wait for that feeling) good luck and all the best for you new life down under

Tina x
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

ameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really niceameya is just really nice

Congratulations!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

congratulations have a great weekend!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Broadbeach/Surfers Paradise depending which side of the house you stand
yellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to allyellowmellow is a name known to all

Congrats thats great news,

enjoy this evening,
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

beaumonts is an unknown quantity at this point

well done and good luck xxxx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

Great news, go and enjoy a fab weekend!!!

Sam
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough

congratulations weve just got ours this morning off to brissie as well what a fantastic feeling it is,good luck with your new life

anne marie xx
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: WE'VE GOT IT!!!!!

Originally Posted by justcantwait
congratulations weve just got ours this morning off to brissie as well what a fantastic feeling it is,good luck with your new life

anne marie xx
Big Congrats to you too!!!! Such a lovely feeling isn't it...I'm smiling like a cheshire cat!!! When are you going?? We're not off till next year but now the fun begins...shipping, flights etc. Have a fantastic weekend, we will!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.