We've been approved

Old Sep 7th 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Bluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant future
Default Re: We've been approved

Originally Posted by janice1uk
Hi glad your move went well and your all setteling in. What happened to your dog?
Thankfully my sister-in-law took him and he is now very settled.
Thanks for asking and thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

Do it!!!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bluekim
Hi everyone,
just wanted to let you know of our good news. Thursday we got an email telling us that our visa has been approved, so we are on our way to Australia!!!! Yippeeeeeeee.
Hubbie has a job already in Townsville, Queensland and is due to start at the end of August.
I've already been through my cupboards and put most of my winter clothes into the charity bins this morning.
We are so excited, and can't wait to get out there and start living our lives with our three children instead of hiding in the house because of the British weather.
BBQ's near the beach, bbq's at home with new friends and so much more to look forward to.
The only one bit of sad news is that we aren't taking our much loved Jack Russell Charlie with us. He hates the heat and it wouldn't be great for him living in Townsville. We had some friends that said they would have him but they have just backed out!!! Such a shame because he is such an amazing dog. Bohohoho.
Let me know how your lives are doing with either awaiting your visa or your move to Aus!
Can't wait to get out there, I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement.........
From a very happy and excited Kim in wet, wet Stirling.
Congratulations!
Old Sep 7th 2009, 6:22 am
Just Joined

janice1uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bluekim
Thankfully my sister-in-law took him and he is now very settled.
Thanks for asking and thanks to everyone for the well wishes.

Do it!!!
Glad you found your dog a good home. We hope to be out next year fingers crossed. Best of luck with your new life.