We've been approved

Old May 1st 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Bluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant future
Default We've been approved

Hi everyone,
just wanted to let you know of our good news. Thursday we got an email telling us that our visa has been approved, so we are on our way to Australia!!!! Yippeeeeeeee.
Hubbie has a job already in Townsville, Queensland and is due to start at the end of August.
I've already been through my cupboards and put most of my winter clothes into the charity bins this morning.
We are so excited, and can't wait to get out there and start living our lives with our three children instead of hiding in the house because of the British weather.
BBQ's near the beach, bbq's at home with new friends and so much more to look forward to.
The only one bit of sad news is that we aren't taking our much loved Jack Russell Charlie with us. He hates the heat and it wouldn't be great for him living in Townsville. We had some friends that said they would have him but they have just backed out!!! Such a shame because he is such an amazing dog. Bohohoho.
Let me know how your lives are doing with either awaiting your visa or your move to Aus!
Can't wait to get out there, I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement.........
From a very happy and excited Kim in wet, wet Stirling.
Old May 1st 2009, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future
Default Re: We've been approved

Originally Posted by Bluekim
Hi everyone,
just wanted to let you know of our good news. Thursday we got an email telling us that our visa has been approved, so we are on our way to Australia!!!! Yippeeeeeeee.
Hubbie has a job already in Townsville, Queensland and is due to start at the end of August.
I've already been through my cupboards and put most of my winter clothes into the charity bins this morning.
We are so excited, and can't wait to get out there and start living our lives with our three children instead of hiding in the house because of the British weather.
BBQ's near the beach, bbq's at home with new friends and so much more to look forward to.
The only one bit of sad news is that we aren't taking our much loved Jack Russell Charlie with us. He hates the heat and it wouldn't be great for him living in Townsville. We had some friends that said they would have him but they have just backed out!!! Such a shame because he is such an amazing dog. Bohohoho.
Let me know how your lives are doing with either awaiting your visa or your move to Aus!
Can't wait to get out there, I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement.........
From a very happy and excited Kim in wet, wet Stirling.
Many many congratulations!!!! Do you mind sharing your timeline to give some of us hope!!
Old May 1st 2009, 12:44 pm
Forum Regular

natalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nicenatalieml is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS!
Old May 1st 2009, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

Congratulations!!!!!
Old May 1st 2009, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Congratulation and wish you and your family a happy life ever after in Downunder.
Please share your time line with the rest of the yet to be lucky ones.
Old May 1st 2009, 3:05 pm
Forum Regular

LINZI32 is on a distinguished road

Great New....You Lucky thing.....I'll keep waiting
Old May 1st 2009, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

you must be so pleased, hope you find someone for the jack russell soon xxxx
Old Jul 17th 2009, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Bluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant futureBluekim has a brilliant future

Hi all,
just want to let you know that we will be on our way to Australia 4 weeks on Monday!!!
We are so excited. The flights are booked, we are having a 2 day stay over in Singapore, planning to take the children on the zoo train.
Then off to Brisbane and up to Townsville!!!

The packers will be in the week before we leave and I have managed to clear out most of the rubbish, we are taking most of our furniture at the expensive of my OH's employers.

It has taken us a full year to prepare for this move with all the paperwork, and it's so good to see it all finally coming together.

We have a week full of farewell parties and will be well and truly cried out by next monday on our return home but we have so much to look forward to and we can't wait to start our new lives in Townsville.

We can't wait to meet all of you who have given us advice and information about the move and TV in the next month or so.

Once our feet are on Aussie soil I'll send another post.

YEPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Love to you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Enjoy the adventure down under.
All the best and wish you and you family a very happy future.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Best of luck with your move and settling in.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

wannabe in oz will become famous soon enough

hope everything goes great with your move look forward to reading your updates
Old Sep 5th 2009, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Hi all

guess what???

We are here!!!!!

Arrived two weeks ago and the place is beautiful, wish we would have done it sooner!

Have a house, two cars, boys are being enrolled in school on Monday, hubbie is off to work Monday too, just need to find some friends now!!!!

If anyone is in Townsville and would like to meet up PLEASE get in touch!

I havent' got the internet at home yet but plan to pop into the internet in Flinders as often as possible. I have a three year old little girl and two boys, 12 and 14 but would love to meet up with anyone willing to meet with me!!! Just for a coffee and a chat about life out here in Townsville.

I did hear that people meet down at the Strand from time to time, if anyone could give me some times and places too that would be great.

Can't wait to start getting out and making lots of new interesting friends.

Kim, living over in Bohle Plains.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:07 am
Just Joined

janice1uk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bluekim
Hi all

guess what???

We are here!!!!!

Arrived two weeks ago and the place is beautiful, wish we would have done it sooner!

Have a house, two cars, boys are being enrolled in school on Monday, hubbie is off to work Monday too, just need to find some friends now!!!!

If anyone is in Townsville and would like to meet up PLEASE get in touch!

I havent' got the internet at home yet but plan to pop into the internet in Flinders as often as possible. I have a three year old little girl and two boys, 12 and 14 but would love to meet up with anyone willing to meet with me!!! Just for a coffee and a chat about life out here in Townsville.

I did hear that people meet down at the Strand from time to time, if anyone could give me some times and places too that would be great.

Can't wait to start getting out and making lots of new interesting friends.

Kim, living over in Bohle Plains.
Hi glad your move went well and your all setteling in. What happened to your dog?

Last edited by janice1uk; Sep 5th 2009 at 9:08 am. Reason: poor spelling
Old Sep 5th 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

glad your settling in well
xx
Old Sep 5th 2009, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

muzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.