Western Australia SS/SMP (merged threads)

Old Oct 5th 2010, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

jonneyrad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Western Australia SS/SMP (merged threads)

I was offered State Sponsorship sub-class 475 from western Australia. I accepted this and sent back the form 1100. They then said they sent the form to DIAC.

I already had a sub-class 175 application since feb 2010 with DIAC.
I just wondering what to do next?. Will my visa automatically change or do I need to contact DIAC.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks Jon.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Western Australia State Sponsership?

I believe thats what the 1100 form is for, so they can inform diac to convert your 175 to a 176.

Certainly thats what happened to my friend who is trying to get out here, his application was auto converted after completing form 1100.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonneyrad
I was offered State Sponsorship sub-class 475 from western Australia. I accepted this and sent back the form 1100. They then said they sent the form to DIAC.

I already had a sub-class 175 application since feb 2010 with DIAC.
I just wondering what to do next?. Will my visa automatically change or do I need to contact DIAC.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks Jon.
When you detailing with the WA goverment. You need to follow it up twice. Due to wa goverment agents give different information. This has happened to be me getting different information.

But if you have recieved the offer of sponsership before the 14th july it will cross over to 176. if its on the 14th july or later. it wont transfer over to 176 due the new rules in place.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:41 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Western Australia SMP update

Western Australia SMP update, page updated on 5th Nov

The Government of Western Australia's State Migration Plan is currently with the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for final sign off. The Plan will introduce the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupations List.

more
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice
Default Re: Western Australia SMP update

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Western Australia SMP update, page updated on 5th Nov

The Government of Western Australia's State Migration Plan is currently with the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for final sign off. The Plan will introduce the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupations List.

more

Posted 5th October....not november
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

We had the same situation. Wookie is correct with his dates.....it depends when SS was granted. Ours was granted 14th July, BUT, i spoke to immigration who have confirmed that our 175 will covert to 176 IF my husbands occupation is on the WA SMP, if not then we will be staying on 175 for quite some time, even though we are a June 2009 applicant.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 9:34 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by babysinead
Posted 5th October....not november
o sorry, how i missed that
Old Oct 8th 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Fingers crossed for us all. Spoke to WA contact in london and Perth who confirmed will be last week in october......but then again, who knows
Old Oct 15th 2010, 6:09 pm
Just Joined

mstanley14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WA State sponsorship

Hiya

I sent off for SS to WA on 1st June this year(through an agency). How long do you think it will take to hear?

thank you!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice
Default Re: WA State sponsorship

Originally Posted by mstanley14
Hiya

I sent off for SS to WA on 1st June this year(through an agency). How long do you think it will take to hear?

thank you!
How did you apply ? their system has shut down since May 2010!
Are you sure your agent has applied ?
Regards
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:21 am
Just Joined

HETA85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western Australia SS/SMP (merged threads)

Hey guys,

Did anyone hear any news from the SMP for western australia?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

It's still awaiting approval.

You can check here
http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/skilledmig...detcms/portal/
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:25 am
Just Joined

so do you think they will raise the IELTS score for the engineers?
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Its anybodies guess what will happen, but as far as I know, nothing is happening with IELTS except for what has already happened, it's just the list of occupations which is in the spotlight.
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 6:47 am
Just Joined

I ask you that because the victorian state has raised the IELTS score for engineers so I am afraid Western australia do the same

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.