Western Australia SS/SMP (merged threads)

Old Dec 7th 2010, 3:28 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice
Default Re: Western Australia SS/SMP (merged threads)

Originally Posted by roymoody
I've recieved the following email from a Senior Migration Officer at the Govt of WA today (6/12/10) regarding the SMP .... it's getting close !

"Advice I have received today is that it will be late next week, at which time the list of occupations and the criteria associated with it will be released and then the online application system will be reactivated some time soon after that. I would suggest you continue to monitor the website for the update"
Originally Posted by johnb1
what a joke!
Old Dec 7th 2010, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Still no news @ commencement of WA SMP.
Is there any update for WA SMP?
Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

roxcy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western Australia State Sponsership?

Originally Posted by wookiee06
When you detailing with the WA goverment. You need to follow it up twice. Due to wa goverment agents give different information. This has happened to be me getting different information.

But if you have recieved the offer of sponsership before the 14th july it will cross over to 176. if its on the 14th july or later. it wont transfer over to 176 due the new rules in place.
Wookiee What about application who have applied in 2007 under 175 & now want to opt for State sponsorship.
Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Messenger
Still no news @ commencement of WA SMP.
Is there any update for WA SMP?
See this post above...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=28
Old Dec 7th 2010, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

roxcy is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i opt for State sponsorship to Nt or other states . As i had applied in 2007 under 175
Old Dec 7th 2010, 5:12 pm
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by roymoody
I've recieved the following email from a Senior Migration Officer at the Govt of WA today (6/12/10) regarding the SMP .... it's getting close !

"Advice I have received today is that it will be late next week, at which time the list of occupations and the criteria associated with it will be released and then the online application system will be reactivated some time soon after that. I would suggest you continue to monitor the website for the update"
Usefull Info Man
Old Dec 8th 2010, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thank you
Let us hope that WA SMP is released soon
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

HETA85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default According to Western Australia

Dear all,

How long does western australia sponsorship take till anyone gets a response?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Heta
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:33 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Threads merged
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:24 pm

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future
Default Re: According to Western Australia

Originally Posted by HETA85
Dear all,

How long does western australia sponsorship take till anyone gets a response?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Heta
It took me 5 months but that was last year before all the other changes kicked off.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 2:41 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute

WA List released this morning:

http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/skilledmig...goryID=9914227
Old Dec 10th 2010, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: According to Western Australia

Originally Posted by steve99
list released Not the plan.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

HoriFTC will become famous soon enoughHoriFTC will become famous soon enough

Can anybody tell me the email address where the signed state sponsorship agreement of WA has to be sent back?

When I got the offer for SS from WA the Small Business Development Corporation was responsible for it, but meanwhile the Department of Training and Workforce Development is the right one, and I don't know if there is another email address than I have. ([email protected] - this is what I have)

So I would need the email address (or fax number) from the bottom of a state sponsorship agreement which was granted just recently.

Any help is appreciated.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnb1
list released Not the plan.
And the difference is ?????????????????????
Old Dec 10th 2010, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: According to Western Australia

Originally Posted by babysinead
And the difference is ?????????????????????
the plan is for current applications & how current applications will be processed if your on it your cat2 if not your cat 4 at worst. If your on list you can apply for state sponsorship to the state.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.