Western Aus & NT approved at last.

Old Dec 18th 2010, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

Stressed Eric is a jewel in the roughStressed Eric is a jewel in the roughStressed Eric is a jewel in the roughStressed Eric is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western Aus & NT approved at last.

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue
Well good luck all Only time will tell We have been patient so far, lets hope it pays off!
good luck all
Old Dec 18th 2010, 5:45 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johnb1
I am like you waiting for their site to be updated, it does look like these occupations are the ones, they use the word "central", but I think there will be a few more on the plan itself because they are offering "off list applicaions" so if your not on the WASMOL then I wouldnt give up just yet.
John,

But they require Job offer to be able to get SS. !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

Carpenter and Joiner. Its on the new occupations list for SS, so fingers crossed it will be on the SMP The last line in the ministers statement you posted seemed pretty positive, saying there will be a demand for skilled trades as they expect mining and construction to grow
Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Soapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to allSoapsudsue is a name known to all

Sorry, the above reply is for John1, didnt realise there were a few more posts in between!
Old Dec 18th 2010, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Western Aus & NT approved at last.

Originally Posted by Soapsudsue
Carpenter and Joiner. Its on the new occupations list for SS, so fingers crossed it will be on the SMP The last line in the ministers statement you posted seemed pretty positive, saying there will be a demand for skilled trades as they expect mining and construction to grow
I see you are on the WASMOL, the plan has started and the WASMOL is the central element to the plan, you are Cat 2 and will receive the priority now!!
I know its been a bit strange with all the waiting I feel a bit unreal at moment but this is great news for xmas. This is our last white xmas, we are getting closer to the dream.

http://www.australianmigrations.com/...ation_plan.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tate-plans.htm

Old Dec 18th 2010, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

I know, its so exciting!! Hopefully our next Xmas dinner will be a BBQ on the beach! Seems surreal. Just waiting now for them to request our meds a police checks, then we will know we are really moving up the list

My poor hubbie is working on a roof all this week in the snow! Its nice to think he will be working in the sun soon
Old Dec 18th 2010, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

babysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nicebabysinead is just really nice

I see you are on the WASMOL, the plan has started and the WASMOL is the central element to the plan, you are Cat 2 and will receive the priority now!!
I know its been a bit strange with all the waiting I feel a bit unreal at moment but this is great news for xmas. This is our last white xmas, we are getting closer to the dream.

http://www.australianmigrations.com/...ation_plan.htm

Thought as much....the WASMOL is the SMP as i have been saying all along !!!!!!
Old Dec 20th 2010, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Location: The world is a global village, so why we need a location?
awan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by foha2012
John,

But they require Job offer to be able to get SS. !

Cheers,

TAA
Plus IELTS band of 7 each
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:35 am
Just Joined

sgurung is an unknown quantity at this point

This is taken from speech to AIG today.

Chris Bowen "The changes include the implementation of State Migration Plans. While state and territory governments have always had the capacity to nominate applicants under the General Skilled Migration program, these plans will better target specific skills shortages in each state and territory. I am pleased to announce that I have entered into an agreement with the governments of Victoria and the ACT and approved the plans for Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Agreements with other states will be finalised by the end of the year".
Gud evening sir , I am new to this thread hope u would reply me , sir as all the SMP has been released are they implemented from the date of release or will come into action in july 2011.
Thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:39 am
Just Joined

sgurung is an unknown quantity at this point

This is taken from speech to AIG today.

Chris Bowen "The changes include the implementation of State Migration Plans. While state and territory governments have always had the capacity to nominate applicants under the General Skilled Migration program, these plans will better target specific skills shortages in each state and territory. I am pleased to announce that I have entered into an agreement with the governments of Victoria and the ACT and approved the plans for Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Agreements with other states will be finalised by the end of the year".
good evening sir , I am new to this thread hope u would reply me , sir as all the SMP have been out are they implemented from the date of release or will come into action in july 2011.
Thanks
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 10:52 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stressed Eric
good luck all
Nice Avatar ROFL !

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Western Aus & NT approved at last.

Originally Posted by sgurung
good evening sir , I am new to this thread hope u would reply me , sir as all the SMP have been out are they implemented from the date of release or will come into action in july 2011.
Thanks

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...statmig-fs.pdf

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tatmig-faq.pdf
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 5:23 am
Just Joined

pogito is an unknown quantity at this point

So, anyone got a CO yet?

Originally Posted by babysinead
Thought as much....the WASMOL is the SMP as i have been saying all along !!!!!!
Old Dec 30th 2010, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Little Lisa 1971 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Western Aus & NT approved at last.

Has anyone on the WA SMP got a Case Officer yet!

It would be new to know there is a last some movement in a positive way!
Old Jan 3rd 2011, 10:11 am
Just Joined

faisalsaima is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by saxtonj
Please let us know if you get a reply.
hi there

pls can any one tell me how many states do sponship for SMP 176

i am applying under ACT as i dnt knw abt WS and NT

Thanks guys u all r doing great job

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.