Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Were do i send my police checks...? (urgent)

Wikiposts

Were do i send my police checks...? (urgent)

Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:07 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light
Default Were do i send my police checks...? (urgent)

Need some help as I am work anyone know the address I can send it to?

Please help....?

Want to try and get it posted today?

Cheers

Justin
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:09 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Were do i send my police checks...? (urgent)

Originally Posted by eljustino
Need some help as I am work anyone know the address I can send it to?

Please help....?

Want to try and get it posted today?

Cheers

Justin
I believe it is the Curry Street address?, sorry I saw this in the other thread - forgot to respond to you.
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to allStella340 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
I believe it is the Curry Street address?, sorry I saw this in the other thread - forgot to respond to you.

Yes it's the Currie Street address in Adelaide!
Good luck!
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:35 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

eljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of lighteljustino is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Stella340
Yes it's the Currie Street address in Adelaide!
Good luck!

Thanks for the help people, will post this afternoon
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:37 pm
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Thanks for the help people, will post this afternoon
Oh there is no other forms that need to go with this is there, any special number forms from dimia just added a covering letter?

Justin
Old Aug 10th 2006, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

sprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nicesprite_green is just really nice

Oh there is no other forms that need to go with this is there, any special number forms from dimia just added a covering letter?

Justin
If you are responding to their request for meds/police checks then quite often they ask you to complete a 1022 (change of circumstance form) for each member of the application.

If you are sending them un-requested then obviously not - but make sure that you are clear about your case/file number.

SG
Old Aug 11th 2006, 2:36 am
Mad Nurse now in NSW

Originally Posted by sprite_green
If you are responding to their request for meds/police checks then quite often they ask you to complete a 1022 (change of circumstance form) for each member of the application.

If you are sending them un-requested then obviously not - but make sure that you are clear about your case/file number.

SG

Thanks spritegreen and everyone else, I have added a covering letter

It has my reference number included as well.

Thanks

Justin