Old Jul 27th 2005, 12:52 pm
Forum Regular

lonelysin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!! You've got it finally!

Cheers,
LS

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Finally after 18 months, loads of grey hairs and a wind up we got our pre grant letter 5 mins ago. Champers is going in the fridge for later. Now all I have to do is tell my parents. Posted this after Mr R stopped doing the funky chicken dance round the kitchen.
To the rest of you still waiting, hang in there and don't stop hoping.
Mrs R.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:25 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Finally after 18 months, loads of grey hairs and a wind up we got our pre grant letter 5 mins ago. Champers is going in the fridge for later. Now all I have to do is tell my parents. Posted this after Mr R stopped doing the funky chicken dance round the kitchen.
Mrs R.

Congratulations and good luck guys.
Marie
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs R.

Congrats! The waiting is over! Yahoo! Hooray!! Hope to see you in Sydney in the near future.

Rgds,
Van

Mrs R.
Old Jul 27th 2005, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Mrs R.
WELL DONE, ALL THE VERY BEST, AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEW LIFE.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:39 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

We have been keeping a close eye on your time line and can fully understand your desperation to get the visas.

Its a great feeling isnt it? One feeling you just cant compare anything to.

Well done!

See you in Oz

Trish, Rob & Family

Mrs R.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

CUEBALL is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: We Have Got It!!!!!!!!!

Mrs R.
Congratulations and all the best.
Old Jul 28th 2005, 11:20 pm
Legoman

legoman is an unknown quantity at this point

Mrs R.

CONGRATULATIONS
Well done, good luck down under
From legoman and family