we got it we got it we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 27th 2004, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all
Talking we got it we got it we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I am a little late in letting you all know but our visa was granted 8/12/04 we did not find out until 21/12/04 but we have been so busy parents over from cyprus,snow,children etc.
138 aus sponsored, got over the shock now and starting to enjoy it.
Thanks for all the kind words,help and encouragement over the past few months. Good luck to all that are still waiting see you in Melbourne!
Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx
Old Dec 27th 2004, 7:06 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: we got it we got it we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by elfin
Sorry I am a little late in letting you all know but our visa was granted 8/12/04 we did not find out until 21/12/04 but we have been so busy parents over from cyprus,snow,children etc.
Thanks for all the kind words,help and encouragement over the past few months. Good luck to all that are still waiting see you in Melbourne!
Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx
I like reading good news here, gives me hope...all the best for all you guys.....enjoy melbourne
Old Dec 27th 2004, 8:18 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx

Great news Elfin,...Congratulations to you all!

Best wishes for your plans ahead x

Happy New Year

Donna.
Old Dec 27th 2004, 8:53 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx
Congratulations and hope to see you there
Old Dec 28th 2004, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

VanTheMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

Which part of Melbourne do you plan to settle down? Care to share your timeline?

Rgds,
Van
Old Dec 28th 2004, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

mohan is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats great news!! CONGRATS!!
Best Regards,
Mohan

Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx
Old Dec 28th 2004, 6:21 am
Workshop

Hi rubbeldiekatz

Could you share with us your timeline?

Thanks

rubbeldiekatz wrote:
    > > Sorry I am a little late in letting you all know but our visa was
    > > granted 8/12/04 we did not find out until 21/12/04 but we have been
so
    > > busy parents over from cyprus,snow,children etc.
    > > 138 aus sponsored, got over the shock now and starting to enjoy it.
    > > Thanks for all the kind words,help and encouragement over the past
few
    > > months. Good luck to all that are still waiting see you in
Melbourne!
    > > Love and Happy new year,
    > > Elfin xxxxxx
    > I like reading good news here, gives me hope...all the best for all
you
    > guys.....enjoy melbourne
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Dec 28th 2004, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope all your dreams come true.

Happy New Year! Sue
Old Dec 28th 2004, 8:30 am
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

Fan bloody tastic!!!

Good luck for 2005
Old Dec 28th 2004, 10:33 am
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Love and Happy new year,
Elfin xxxxxx
Excellent news .... Santa certainly came early to you, i hope you had real celebrations.
Good luck with future plans and your new life.
Old Dec 28th 2004, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

prem_career is on a distinguished road

Congrats elfin

Good luck for your new life down under.

Best Regards
prem
Old Dec 28th 2004, 7:14 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by prem_career
Congrats elfin

Good luck for your new life down under.

Best Regards
prem
Well done Elfin............. now what was that panicking over the medicals all about ??!!

Regards

Jim

(ours is in the Christmas post - so my case officer tells me)
Old Dec 29th 2004, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

elfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to allelfin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Well done Elfin............. now what was that panicking over the medicals all about ??!!

Regards

Jim

(ours is in the Christmas post - so my case officer tells me)
Jim,
Moi ! Panicking no,no,no, you must have me confused with someone else.........I don't think, thanks for all the messages but as well as everyone on the forum I forgot to say thanks to Ian Harrop and Associates they have been great.
We are planning to rent close to my brothers family in Glen Waverley until we get our bearings then who knows!
For our timeline please check out Austimeline.com,I can't beleive how quick its been even with all the hold ups we have had.
Well must go stuff to chuck out and it feels great.
Jim hope you hear soon, that goes for everyone on here.
Love Elfin xx
Old Dec 29th 2004, 3:24 pm
joveazey

Wink Re: we got it we got it we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Elfin,

Thought you had got it as you are with the same agent as us and she said she had another one through. They were a bit slow at telling us though weren't they ? Ours was granted on the 1st Dec and even with post etc. not finding out until the 20th is a bit long. Oh well, thank God we've got them ! I sent our passports off on the 24th Dec so maybe we'll get them back next week with visas inside ! Good luck with your new life.

Jo
xxx

Old Dec 29th 2004, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: we got it we got it we got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elfin

CONGRATULATIONS !!

Alamo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.