We Got it!We Got It!! We Got It!!!!!!!

Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:53 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: We Got it!We Got It!! We Got It!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by debbiemc
well done and many congaratulations to both of you. your last winter here!!! let us know about woollongong when you get there and the job front if you will, ta

debbie x
Of course, we'll bore for Britain on the delights of Wollongong! Are you a nurse too?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Got it!We Got It!! We Got It!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by philian4
Of course, we'll bore for Britain on the delights of Wollongong! Are you a nurse too?
yes, paediatrics, not applying till next april, hoping to go july 06 when kids finish school.

planning to go to QLD but have rellies in NSW. by the way, happy birthday are you still floating? is it to be a liquid lunch then?
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Phil

CONGRATULATIONS. When are you off? We're hoping to be there by January and we are also going to NSW. I think Wollongong is quite near Berowara. Are you going to be living near Hornsby? I am also a nurse. Are you looking for a job right away or are you going to wait a while?

Good luck with your new life. Maybe we could meet when we get there.

Jayne
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:06 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by debbiemc
yes, paediatrics, not applying till next april, hoping to go july 06 when kids finish school.

planning to go to QLD but have rellies in NSW. by the way, happy birthday are you still floating? is it to be a liquid lunch then?

Too much of a woose for a liquid lunch (youngest 2 at Nursery til 1330-doesn't look good if you collect them whilst drunk!!)

Still floating......the best bit is the lack of the knot in my stomach and already I'm smiling a lot more!!
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:07 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Ian phoned her (having emailed and attempted to phone for days) Got through no problem, she was really pleasant, said "give me half an hour and I'll email you" Less than an hour later she emailed the grant letter.

Still can't quite take it in, but she didn't seem to mind at all. It has taken 5 of ther 4-6 months guide time.......I don't suppose she would've been chuffed if we were harrassing her after a few weeks but no, didn't seem to be a problem!

Good luck with yours, when did you apply?

Phil x
I am happy for you and congrats

Badri
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:13 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
Hi Phil

CONGRATULATIONS. When are you off? We're hoping to be there by January and we are also going to NSW. I think Wollongong is quite near Berowara. Are you going to be living near Hornsby? I am also a nurse. Are you looking for a job right away or are you going to wait a while?

Good luck with your new life. Maybe we could meet when we get there.

Jayne
Hi Jayne,

Aiming for mid January, house should complete in the next week or two, move out next Friday. Hornsby rings a bell - but I can't find my street map. Is that near Dapto? If possible we're looking around the Bulli area (Northern Suburbs) but who knows?? My friend's parents have just bought a house in Kiama Downs which is about half an hour away.
I only do Bank work at the minute so once we've sorted out the rest of our life I'll probably have a mooch round and see what hours I can get. Mainly A&E/MIU but have done ITU also. Who cares when the sun is shining....I'll sweep the streets! What does Doug do? If we're nearby then yes, I'd love to meet up!

Chat soon,
Phil x
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:04 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Again some more great news......well done!

Rob

Phoned CO and she emailed less than an hour later to say the visa was granted!!!!!!!!

Most stressful 5 months of our lives but soooooo worth it now!!!

Keep going everyone and good luck!

Phil et al x
Old Nov 18th 2004, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

Phoned CO and she emailed less than an hour later to say the visa was granted!!!!!!!!

Phil et al x
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for the future

Jan
Old Nov 18th 2004, 6:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking Re: We Got it!We Got It!! We Got It!!!!!!!

Many Congrats- great news !!!!

Nat xx
Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:30 pm
Now..just your usual Pom

C.Owen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by natty
Many Congrats- great news !!!!

Nat xx
Ditto all the above replies ..... Congrats and enjoy your new life .
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about

Phil et al x
congratulations!!!!!!

Sue
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point

Philian4

Congratulations !!

Alamo.