We got our Visa - Yipee

Old May 25th 2005, 10:03 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default We got our Visa - Yipee

Hi to you all

Haven't been online for a while.

Just wanted to let you all know that we got our Visa's.

We moved into a rental on the 29th April and visa was granted on the 9th May, Our validation is the 9th December 2005.

One complication is that my eldest son will be 18 in August so if we haven't tied everything up this side ie sale of business, then he and I will have to have a validation trip before he turns 18, he is working full time.

Still can't tell you how relieved we are that we now have our visa's, very scary selling our house without it, but all turned out fine.

Good Luck to you all still waiting. It will come eventually.

Julia
Old May 25th 2005, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

LauraIreland will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: We got our Visa - Yipee

Originally Posted by Springo
Hi to you all

We moved into a rental on the 29th April and visa was granted on the 9th May, Our validation is the 9th December 2005.

One complication is that my eldest son will be 18 in August so if we haven't tied everything up this side ie sale of business, then he and I will have to have a validation trip before he turns 18, he is working full time.

Still can't tell you how relieved we are that we now have our visa's, very scary selling our house without it, but all turned out fine.

Julia
Let me be the first to congratulate you good luck
Old May 25th 2005, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

Beano is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to you all

Julia
Congratulations!!! See you in Perth.
Old May 26th 2005, 6:23 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: We got our Visa - Yipee

Fantastic news - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy
Old May 26th 2005, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, well done
Hilary
Old May 26th 2005, 7:22 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!
Old May 26th 2005, 8:26 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

Hi to you all

Julia

Congratulations and well done on taking the risk, very brave!

Hope it all continues to work out for you, all the best.

T
Old May 26th 2005, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hi to you all

Julia
Congratulation Julia, hope it all works out for you
Old May 26th 2005, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hi to you all

Julia
Hi Julia great news congratulations.

With your son is this a ruling that Dimia have stated with him turning 18 in aug ? the reason im asking is that we have a 17 year old who is working turns 18 in Nov were hoping to be there around Aug Sept time but just curiouse to know if we have to validate before he turns 18

Debs xx
Old May 26th 2005, 11:19 am
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Hi

We thought you were lost

Congrats Mate and Welcome to australia

Badri
Old May 26th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

MJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond reputeMJELNC has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to you all

Julia

CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR VISA
HAVE A GREAT TIME IN OZ
Old May 26th 2005, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

lucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant future

Well done - have a beer or 2 for me
Old May 26th 2005, 7:40 pm
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi Julia great news congratulations.

With your son is this a ruling that Dimia have stated with him turning 18 in aug ? the reason im asking is that we have a 17 year old who is working turns 18 in Nov were hoping to be there around Aug Sept time but just curiouse to know if we have to validate before he turns 18

Debs xx
Hi Debs

Thanks for the congrats

Yeah, apparently if your child is working then once they turn 18 if they haven't validated then they are removed from your visa and have to apply on there own merit. I must admit I read this info on the forum about a year ago and thought when we do receive the visa if it is getting close then I will definitely get my agent to check this out. They have told me that he must validate before he turns 18.

Have you got your visa yet?

Take Care

Julia
Old May 27th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Hi Debs

Thanks for the congrats

Yeah, apparently if your child is working then once they turn 18 if they haven't validated then they are removed from your visa and have to apply on there own merit. I must admit I read this info on the forum about a year ago and thought when we do receive the visa if it is getting close then I will definitely get my agent to check this out. They have told me that he must validate before he turns 18.

Have you got your visa yet?

Take Care

Julia
hi Julia no we not got our visa yet but it shouldnt be too long now we got an email off case officer the other day saying meds had been cleared and they are now waiting for a work reference which we have sent off.

I didnt know about the validating before their 18 birthday though so thanks for adding it into your thread its been a great help

Debs xx