WE GOT OUR VISA :)

Old Apr 9th 2010, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

katleigh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default WE GOT OUR VISA :)

Today is the day,my partner and I have been waiting for,his spouse visa was approved,we got that lovely email.We are soooo both very happy and relieved.Good luck to all of those still waiting,I hope u get the same news very soon.Keep ya chin up,I knw the waiting is hard,but trust me it is so worth it,when u get that email.Good luck everyone

Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE GOT OUR VISA :)

Originally Posted by katleigh
Today is the day,my partner and I have been waiting for,his spouse visa was approved,we got that lovely email.We are soooo both very happy and relieved.Good luck to all of those still waiting,I hope u get the same news very soon.Keep ya chin up,I knw the waiting is hard,but trust me it is so worth it,when u get that email.Good luck everyone

Very glad to hear it Katleigh. Good luck with your new life.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

born2learn will become famous soon enoughborn2learn will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: WE GOT OUR VISA :)

Congratulation!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by born2learn
Congratulation!
Congratulations good luck in your future plans down under....
Old Apr 10th 2010, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

paddyb157 will become famous soon enoughpaddyb157 will become famous soon enough

congrats
Old Apr 10th 2010, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

naja is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

azakir is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old Apr 10th 2010, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Thanks to all,we got it quicker then we thought,was lodged on the 17th of february.We had a few delays with centrelink sorting out the aos,and had to send police check and letters with my address on it,had front loaded medicals too.Am just very happy that stressful part is over and we can look to the future.

Good luck to all of those still waiting,I hope u get good news very soon
Old Apr 10th 2010, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

Just a quick question,Bermuda u might be able to help me.My partner and I are currently in seoul,can my partner get his passport stamped with the visa label here in seoul at the australian embassy.As we have looked at flights to uk,and they r very exspensive at the moment,so if he can get the visa label stamped in his passport here in korea,will be much better option for us.

Hope someone can help,thanks for your time.......
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick question,Bermuda u might be able to help me.My partner and I are currently in seoul,can my partner get his passport stamped with the visa label here in seoul at the australian embassy.As we have looked at flights to uk,and they r very exspensive at the moment,so if he can get the visa label stamped in his passport here in korea,will be much better option for us.

Hope someone can help,thanks for your time.......
Yes he can get his visa label in any Australian embassy, no need to go back to the UK.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

hello,thanks bermuda for helping me,i knew u would knw the answer hehehe.I was thinking he could get the visa label here in seoul,but just wanted to double check.His case officer has asked for his passport to be sent to her directly,would that make a difference or can he still do it in seoul.She knew when he first applied that he was going to seoul,but am unsure whether she knws he is still in korea.

thanks once again for all of your help ................
Old Apr 10th 2010, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hello,thanks bermuda for helping me,i knew u would knw the answer hehehe.I was thinking he could get the visa label here in seoul,but just wanted to double check.His case officer has asked for his passport to be sent to her directly,would that make a difference or can he still do it in seoul.She knew when he first applied that he was going to seoul,but am unsure whether she knws he is still in korea.

thanks once again for all of your help ................
His CO asked him to send the passport to them. How odd

Well if I was in Korea, there is no way I am going to be parted from my passport. Drop her a line and tell her you plan to get the visa label where you are.
Old Apr 10th 2010, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Coppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of lightCoppock is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations! I hope the move goes well
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Hey yeah we are going to email her,and let her know we r still in korea,and would like the passport stamped here in seoul.Also do u knw how long it takes for it to be done and whether u need an appoitment.we r looking at going to the australian embassy in person to have it done.....
Old Apr 10th 2010, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey yeah we are going to email her,and let her know we r still in korea,and would like the passport stamped here in seoul.Also do u knw how long it takes for it to be done and whether u need an appoitment.we r looking at going to the australian embassy in person to have it done.....

No idea sorry Katleigh. I was in UK so just sent mine in the post to Australia House in London.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.