Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

We got our visa(475) best of luck to all those still waiting.

We got our visa(475) best of luck to all those still waiting.

Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We got our visa(475) best of luck to all those still waiting.

congrats guys

have the best life ever

lace x
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Summer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond reputeSummer05 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Jonnyt, a new addition to the family , how nice

Congratulations and hope all goes well with the new baby.

Regards

Eda and James
Old Mar 18th 2009, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

dotty3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Summer05
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Jonnyt, a new addition to the family , how nice

Congratulations and hope all goes well with the new baby.

Regards

Eda and James
can I just ask are you on CSl list or state sponsored? we lodged in Feb 08 and just missed being allocated CO before new priorities came in :-(
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dotty3
can I just ask are you on CSl list or state sponsored? we lodged in Feb 08 and just missed being allocated CO before new priorities came in :-(
I haven't looked at a critical skills list so can't answear that one but our application is a state sponsored 475.

Have you lodged an email enquiry to ask for the status of your application? Our CO allocation just so happened 10 days after our agent sent off one.

Johnnyyt