Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

We got it ! the man from diac ...he says yes !!!

We got it ! the man from diac ...he says yes !!!

Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice
Default We got it ! the man from diac ...he says yes !!!

Whooo whoop,

Just thought i would check the diac website even though i know its night time over in oz, (but old habits die hard)

would you believe it , they have only gone and granted us our visa !!!!!

initial entry date 01/07.10 msl:

i am so excited i can hardly type !!!

ours was not a straight forward visa, but we choose to complete the application ourselves. we have had prove that my daughter of 21 (at uni) was still dependant on us, Gary has previous convictions form his late teens, we are defacto and had to prove the relationship and the biggest problem we could forsee was having the right to remove my middle son (different bio dad) out of the UK.

We would never have been able to do all of forms for the visa, skills recognition, court letters, medicals etc.. without the help of this forum. May i take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your help, this site is so valuable to anybody who is trying to emigrate. i cannot thank people enough.

too excited to type now, you are the first to know, i am off to meet the other half in the pub in an hour and i am just gonna give him the print out, i am sure our local will also be so glad to hear we have a visa its all they have heard us talk about for the last couple of years msl:

once again thanking every member of british expats for thier help and devotion in posting and helpin others achieve was some times feels like an immpossible dream
Suzie
x

Last edited by suziegaz; Sep 4th 2009 at 2:33 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 2:50 pm
akj
Forum Regular

akj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We got it ! the man from diac ...he says yes !!!

Congrats!!!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by suziegaz
Whooo whoop,

Just thought i would check the diac website even though i know its night time over in oz, (but old habits die hard)

ours was not a straight forward visa, but we choose to complete the application ourselves. we have had prove that my daughter of 21 (at uni) was still dependant on us, Gary has previous convictions form his late teens, we are defacto and had to prove the relationship and the biggest problem we could forsee was having the right to remove my middle son (different bio dad) out of the UK.

We would never have been able to do all of forms for the visa, skills recognition, court letters, medicals etc.. without the help of this forum. May i take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for your help, this site is so valuable to anybody who is trying to emigrate. i cannot thank people enough.

too excited to type now, you are the first to know, i am off to meet the other half in the pub in an hour and i am just gonna give him the print out, i am sure our local will also be so glad to hear we have a visa its all they have heard us talk about for the last couple of years msl:

once again thanking every member of british expats for thier help and devotion in posting and helpin others achieve was some times feels like an immpossible dream
Suzie
x
Congratulations
Old Sep 4th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

YingYing is an unknown quantity at this point

Whooo whoop,

Suzie
x
Congratulations!! Enjoy the good life in OZ!!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats mate .....
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:08 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Whooo whoop,

Suzie
x
I aint jealous in the slightest, at all, OK!??!?! CONGRATS CHICKIE CHICK CHICK! WOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

miss_india is an unknown quantity at this point

Whooo whoop,

Suzie
x
congragulations and have a blast tonight!!!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

shirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud ofshirlw has much to be proud of

CONGRATZ SUZIE...........you give us all hope that their is a visa with each of our names on it if we have the patience to wait! Hope you all had a great party!
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:40 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

sure has been a long process for you - congratulations and enjoy the celebrations!

Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

thank you all, and good luck to all that waits for a visa,

been out, but had to come home got too giddy too soon, its the excitement, oh and our local are soooooooooooooooooo pleased we got the visa ( me thinks ulteriour motives, they hate me singin on kareoke)
cant spell or owt now...........hoping to be in oz by end of jan !!!!!!!!!!!eeck oh my goodness, never thought this would happen !!!!

any one a buy a 3 bed semi in lancs !!!!!!!

Suzie & Gary
xxx
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on your visa & well done!
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:37 am
Banned

rjumar is an unknown quantity at this point

Whooo whoop,

Suzie
x
Congratualtions Dear.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Congratulations mate
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Whooo whoop,

Suzie
x
CONGRATULATIONS, IT'S A GREAT FEELING FINALLY GETTING THE GREEN LIGHT, WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE
Allyson
Old Sep 5th 2009, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS! sounds like you had to jump through a few hoops to get where you are today so well done!

cheers
shears

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.