!!!We Got It !!!!

Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Roch is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up !!!We Got It !!!!

Hi All,

We received an email today from our Case Officer and it says "granted".

Thankyou everyone for your advice during the long wait

Am I correct in saying the final steps are to hand over our passports to the Australian High Commission in my home country to have our visas evidenced? We will need to fly back, as we are currently in Oz. Does anyone have any advice in this area?

Thx,
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:47 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice
Default Re: !!!We Got It !!!!

Originally Posted by Roch
Hi All,

Am I correct in saying the final steps are to hand over our passports to the Australian High Commission in my home country to have our visas evidenced? We will need to fly back, as we are currently in Oz. Does anyone have any advice in this area?

Thx,
Congratulations.

Yep - you will have to get your visa evidenced at the AHC in your own country. This will take 3-7 days. Sendit by secure post, and also enclose a pre-paid secure envelpe so they can send it back to you (I cant remember the name of the envelopes the Royal Mail use).

SS
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:49 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

another 'got it', congratulations.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
another 'got it', congratulations.
Congratulations.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Congratulations......... So the things are moving at DIMIA.

Gurpreet
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:26 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Thx,
Well done .
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Well done .
Great news well done
HIlary
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to allAndyD is a name known to all

Hi All,

Thx,

Well done, glad someone is still getting them from the DIMIA.
Old Oct 11th 2005, 7:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Congratultions
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:05 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

Thx,

congratulations!!
well done and good luck
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Great news, well done
jacqui
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:25 am
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to interupt the backslapping but .....

The short answer is NO - you can go and get your visa evidenced in any countyry as long as the third country will allow you entry for at least 7 working days for this purpose.

the long answer is .......

Do DIMIA know you are in Australia ? - depending on what type of visa you are on, the visa may have been granted in error as you normally require to be outside of Australia when the visa is granted.

If it is a visa that can be granted while you are in Australia, then it is granted and you do not need to leave Australia but approach any DIMIA office inside Australia to get the visa physically put into your passport.

If your visa has been granted in error, DIMIA may decide to cancel it with your consent as an administrative error or they may leave it stand.

Normally what happens for off-shore applications wher the applicants are in Australia, a pregrant letter is sent advising that the visa can not be approved until you are outside Australia - you then need to leave Australia FOR ANY COUNTRY where there is an Australian mission, for 7 working days. Advise DIMIA where you wish to go and get it evidenced. When you ahve departed, DIMIA will approve your visa and send details to the post you have nominated.

Regards

Tony
Hi All,

Thx,
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi All,

Thx,
Excellent news - well done
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:42 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations
Old Oct 11th 2005, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Thx,
Congratulations Roch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.