Wikiposts

We got it!!!!

Old Jul 24th 2004, 2:50 am
mgu
Just Joined

mgu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We got it!!!!

Hello all,

Finally we have got our PR. We had applied for an onshore skilled independant overseas student( subclass 880) visa. My husband was the primary applicant.The visa was granted on the 18th of July.

Timeline is,
Applied on Mar 1st, 2004

Additional documents requested June 28th and were submitted on July 7th.

Visa granted July 18th

Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to George Lombard who always answered my questions.

Regards,
meera
Old Jul 24th 2004, 6:23 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We got it!!!!

nice one and congrats
Old Jul 25th 2004, 5:25 am
Just Joined

deftymarie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Meera,

Well done, best of luck with your new life in Adelaide.

We are planning to move to Adelaide early next year, depending on the STNI. Which area would you recommend for a family with 2 girls age 4 and 9 please?

Thanks
Marie
Old Jul 25th 2004, 2:41 pm
mgu
Just Joined

Originally posted by deftymarie
Hi Meera,

Well done, best of luck with your new life in Adelaide.

We are planning to move to Adelaide early next year, depending on the STNI. Which area would you recommend for a family with 2 girls age 4 and 9 please?

Thanks
Marie

Hello Marie,

Adelaide is a very nice place. We lived there for almost 2 years. My husband got a job in melbourne a few weeks back and we have relocated to melbourne.

Adelaide is a small city and the public transport is very good. We were living in a suburb called Goodwood which is very close to the city. It is also on the tram route to Glenelg. I am not very sure where good schools are because my little one is just 2 years old. I hear most suburbs have good schools.

If u could tell me your exact requirement i can check with a few of my friends and let u know.

regards,
Meera
Old Jul 25th 2004, 4:07 pm
Forum Regular

flowerkris is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations !
Old Jul 26th 2004, 6:17 pm
mgu
Just Joined

Originally posted by flowerkris
Congratulations !

Thanks to all of you.

Meera
Old Jul 26th 2004, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Nice :-)

SS
Old Jul 27th 2004, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

sunsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations.
Old Jul 27th 2004, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

I echo those sentiments - congrats
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:22 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

More good news!

Thats what we like to see
Originally posted by mgu
Hello all,

Finally we have got our PR. We had applied for an onshore skilled independant overseas student( subclass 880) visa. My husband was the primary applicant.The visa was granted on the 18th of July.

Timeline is,
Applied on Mar 1st, 2004

Additional documents requested June 28th and were submitted on July 7th.

Visa granted July 18th

Thanks to everyone and a special thanks to George Lombard who always answered my questions.

Regards,
meera