We Family want to migrate to Austraila

Old Dec 26th 2012, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

rtkwar is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation We Family want to migrate to Austraila

We are a family want to migrate to Austraila
(my mum - me 21 years old- my borther 15 years old- sister 23 years old- sister 16 years old)
We do not have any experience and did not work previously
We have 120 thousand U.S. dollars
We Want advice?
Can we invest in Austraila and get set up and then citizenship?
Old Dec 26th 2012, 2:36 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We Family want to migrate to Austraila

Originally Posted by rtkwar
(my mum - me 21 years old- my borther 15 years old- sister 23 years old- sister 16 years old)
We Want advice?
Have you even taken a look at the DIAC website to see what categories you may be eligible to apply?

From the investor (provisional) 162 description [http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/busin...investor.htm]:

Business career

For at least one of the five fiscal years immediately before you apply:

You have maintained direct involvement in either managing a main business in which you (or you and your partner together) had an ownership interest of at least:
51 per cent of the business where the turnover is less than AUD400 000 per annum
30 per cent of the business where the turnover is AUD400 000 or more per annum
10 per cent where the business is a publicly listed company
or
You maintained direct involvement in managing your (or you and your partner's combined) eligible investments. The total value of that investment was at least AUD1,500,000.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 4:16 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

We Want advice?
This amount of money, and no skills means you are not eligible. Not everyone can get a visa, so get yourself eligible first, then think where and how you want to migrate.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 4:19 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msmyrtle
Have you even taken a look at the DIAC website to see what categories you may be eligible to apply?

From the investor (provisional) 162 description [http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/busin...investor.htm]:
That was closed to new applicants July 2012..
Old Dec 26th 2012, 4:24 pm
Lost in the antipodes

msmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond reputemsmyrtle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
That was closed to new applicants July 2012..
Yeah I realized that after I posted but couldn't figure out how to delete.

Having another look, the new SkillSelect visa is Business Talent (Permanent) (subclass 132) visa and the requirements are:

* have personal and business assets of AUD1.5 million (AUD400 000 must be net assets in the business), and have a business turnover of AUD3 million, or
* have obtained at least AUD1 million in funding from an Australian venture capital firm for a promising high value business idea.

But yeah... AUD 1.5 million >> 120k
Old Dec 26th 2012, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

We Want advice?
You have little to no chance of getting a visa to Australia.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Oh my heart will stop
I will listen to sad songs and drink

Last edited by rtkwar; Dec 26th 2012 at 8:25 pm.
Old Dec 26th 2012, 11:17 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my heart will stop
I will listen to sad songs and drink

http://www.profimedia.si/photo/a-dru...0081680487.jpg
Thats what some of us end up doing once we get here. Australia isn't the answer to everyone's dreams, nor does everyone qualify for a visa. From the sound of your other posts you aren't really bothered where you move to, perhaps you should look elsewhere?
Old Dec 27th 2012, 9:22 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Also, looking at your family details, I suspect that you would need visas for yourself, your mum, and your 23 year old sister.
Old Dec 27th 2012, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

Ok, whats i must study if i want immigrate to austraila
Old Dec 27th 2012, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

slackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond reputeslackbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe start with English
Old Dec 27th 2012, 5:14 pm
Forum Regular

ios_ghost is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, whats i must study if i want immigrate to austraila
1) Must English

2) And a skill ( And at least work experience.of three years)

Please see the SOL in skill select and chose a suitable one for you to get ready.

However if possible try to invest to make your other family members skilled.Who know one day some one of them can help you to migrate.

Never lose your hope and dream.

If you see this forum's old post then you will find people are discussing on aus visa since 2008 and even before.If at that time some one was not elligible to get a visa but started with hopes from the scratch. . . .I am quite sure now he/she is qualified to get a visa at 2013. . . .

Be positive and start your endevour if you are really want to win your dream. . . .
Old Dec 27th 2012, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thank You ios_ghost
I already started with my family in the English courses
I studied law
But I think it will not help in immigration
I will try study IT
But I have a question
Can I invest in Egypt such as opening a pastry shop and make my family it operates
Can we gain experience in this way?
Old Dec 27th 2012, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Thank You ios_ghost
I already started with my family in the English courses
I studied law
But I think it will not help in immigration
I will try study IT
But I have a question
Can I invest in Egypt such as opening a pastry shop and make my family it operates
Can we gain experience in this way?
Experience in a pastry shop is unlikely to be sufficient for anyone to qualify for a visa under skilled migration. And unless your pastry shop in Egypt will have turnover of I think $1.5million per year, it is not going to be sufficient for a business visa.
Old Dec 29th 2012, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

no any way for that?
like study or something
(i need dirty and smart lawyer for find way)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.