British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   We Are In (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/we-97681/)

Hills Sep 12th 2002 2:51 pm

Re: We Are In

wannabee sheila wrote:

> Phoned the AHC today after 18 months of waiting, to be told that our application
    > was processed 2 days ago and that we have been successful. Now waiting for that
    > pregrant letter and visas. We have already sold our house, husband has already
    > left his job and i am giving a months notice tomorrow. :PARTY: :PARTY: :beer:
    > :beer: Karen Paul & J
    > BRISBANE HERE WE COME AND IN TIME FOR XMAS

:POOL PARTY: Hope Christmas Day is bit cooler than last year (40C) But it doesn't
matter when you're eating cold ham and salad while wearing a wet bikini :)

Whereabouts in Brisbane?

LJ (south-west 'burbs)

wannabee sheila Sep 12th 2002 6:49 pm

We Are In

Phoned the AHC today after 18 months of waiting, to be told that our application was processed 2 days ago and that we have been successful. Now waiting for that pregrant letter and visas. We have already sold our house, husband has already left his job and i am giving a months notice tomorrow.
:PARTY: :PARTY: :beer: :beer:
Karen Paul & J

BRISBANE HERE WE COME AND IN TIME FOR XMAS

Ginny Sep 12th 2002 6:52 pm

Originally posted by wannabee sheila:
Phoned the AHC today after 18 months of waiting, to be told that our application was processed 2 days ago and that we have been successful. Now waiting for that pregrant letter and visas. We have already sold our house, husband has already left his job and i am giving a months notice tomorrow.
Karen Paul & J

Congratulations!!

Hope all goes well and you make it out by chrismas. Barbie for dinner?

Ginny
:PARTY:

donna Sep 12th 2002 7:02 pm

CONGRATS
hope all goes well for you and your family ,it would be nice to hear how it all pans out for you,especially as we are heading that way.
donna

ndaltonb Sep 12th 2002 7:05 pm

Congrrats,

Time to get the all important one-way tickets. Have a great time. :PARTY:

Nigel db

ywoods Sep 12th 2002 8:06 pm

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY good on ya :)

Yvonne :)

2 :eek: days til we leave, 4 til we arrive. WATCH OUT MELBOURNE

Karen Paul & J

yvsie Sep 12th 2002 8:10 pm

Congratulations to you...good luck in Brissie

rday Sep 12th 2002 8:24 pm

goodluck willbee sheila
rday

SuzeM Sep 12th 2002 10:10 pm

Congratulations, have a sunny Christmas!
Sue

Terry Tuley Sep 13th 2002 1:55 am

Congratulations - I bet that you're all feeling on top of the world, Worth the
looonnggg wait !!

Good luck in Brisbain

Mandy & Terry

cazsue Sep 13th 2002 2:11 am

Karen Paul & J

Congratulations... great feeling isn't it?..... 18 months is a long wait.

Good luck with the packing.

Regards
Caz

Jo/Matt Sep 13th 2002 5:06 pm

Congratulations, have a fab new life in Brisbane, Take care.

Love Jo x

"wannabee sheila" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Phoned the AHC today after 18 months of waiting, to be told that our application
    > was processed 2 days ago and that we have been successful. Now waiting for that
    > pregrant letter and visas. We have already sold our house, husband has already
    > left his job and i am giving a months notice tomorrow. :PARTY: :PARTY: :beer:
    > :beer: Karen Paul & J
    > BRISBANE HERE WE COME AND IN TIME FOR XMAS
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

baldbutts Sep 13th 2002 9:38 pm

Wow, tonight is full of congratulations,it's great to see,as we've been getting so many repeats about the same old troll-I mean droll.
So congratulations,but 18 months-is that all-we waited 18 months 6 days (mind you there was an extra bank holiday)

Keep posting-the BB family

wannabee sheila Sep 14th 2002 8:11 am

Hi everyone
Thank's for all the replies.
AHC must have been busy this week judging by all the good news on the forum. Maybe they found a big pile of applications down the back of the radiator and processed them all together.
Anyway Shaven botty, we also waited 18 months and 6 days. SNAP! This feeling is worth the wait. Hows it going with the house sale? Have you made a decision about the mut? He'd love it out there.
Lots to do now (drinking, packing, curry nights,drinking, saying goodbyes, drinking).
We hope to get to Brisbane in November just in time for summer and a barbie on the beach xmas day.
Keep in touch
Good luck to all those on the way and those still waiting, hang in there.
Karen Paul and Jason
:PARTY: :beer: :PARTY: :beer: :PARTY: :beer:

kango_jack Sep 14th 2002 6:22 pm

Many Congratulations
We are also planning to go to Brissie we were hoping it would be for Christmas but we have been let down on the house sale - oh and we haven't got the pre-grants yet.....
Let us know how it goes.
Annie