WA State Sponsorship approved!!

Old Oct 9th 2009, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

lovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: WA State Sponsorship approved!!

I believe "not till end 2012" is for those non CSL, non SS, and everyone else. This includes 175, 176 (family sponsored) and many others. State sponsored people are still on priority list, just that it is #5 on the priority list.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lovelyshine
I believe "not till end 2012" is for those non CSL, non SS, and everyone else. This includes 175, 176 (family sponsored) and many others. State sponsored people are still on priority list, just that it is #5 on the priority list.
Unlikely before end of 2012 is for ALL non CSL applicants. Below is the blurb on automated PLE responses, you will also find it if you read the announcements of the 23rd September.

The SS is on the "priority" list at number 5, but it is number 5 on a list of 7 that includes every type of GSM visa.

Perhaps this will change, but at the moment, this is the position from DIAC.

If your nominated occupation is on the Critical Skills List (CSL) and you
have applied for an onshore or offshore GSM visa, it is estimated that your
application should be finalised before the end of 2010.

If your nominated occupation is not on the Critical Skills List (CSL) and
you have applied for an offshore GSM visa, it is unlikely that your visa
will be finalised before the end of 2012.

If your nominated occupation is not on the CSL and you applied for an
onshore GSM visa, it is unlikely that your visa will be finalised before
the end of 2011.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Any idea which months WA SS applications are they currently processing.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

lovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the roughlovelyshine is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Unlikely before end of 2012 is for ALL non CSL applicants. Below is the blurb on automated PLE responses, you will also find it if you read the announcements of the 23rd September.

The SS is on the "priority" list at number 5, but it is number 5 on a list of 7 that includes every type of GSM visa.

Perhaps this will change, but at the moment, this is the position from DIAC.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is PLE?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lovelyshine
Pardon my ignorance, but what is PLE?
A post lodgement enquiry - a way of communicating with DIAC.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 2:45 pm
Just Joined

Helppp is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems a little odd though... How can they ever finish processing CSL applications as people with a CSL occupation apply all the time!!!

I would presume that they have separate COs for each kind of priority visa, more CO's for the CSL occupation visa and lesser for the others. So while they will continue processing all kinds of visas, the CSL occupation visas will be granted faster. Hopefully, I am right
Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

vsnb is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that mean they will process CSL in 12 months even after CSL goes obsolete?
Old Oct 11th 2009, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vsnb
I think these priorities will last until they revise and combine the CSL/MODL next year, however I expect that whatever comes next will have fewer occupations on it, not more - as they already have far too many applicants for the number of visa's.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Helppp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vsnb
Unless the co knows that you have applied for a CSL occupation by an indication on your application will she be able to process it accordingly. Otherwise, the current CSL list will apply.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Any idea which months WA SS applications are they currently processing.
I have the same question. I have applied for WA SS in July 21st and although it is't even 3 month from then I check my email every day hoping to get the good news! Is there anybody that has received the sponsorship lately?
Thanks.

Last edited by Elena; Oct 15th 2009 at 12:39 am.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

mutya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elena
I have the same question. I have applied for WA SS in July 21st and although it is't even 3 month from then I check my email every day hoping to get the good news! Is anybody that has received the sponsorship lately?
Thanks.
I submitted WA application for SS last July 11, still no update from WA. I'm willing to wait until Nov, 4 months by then, and then maybe follow up. I'm in the CSL as well.

Last edited by mutya; Oct 15th 2009 at 12:33 am.
Old Oct 15th 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems like they need a lot more time know compare to what it was at the beginning of the year. I am on CSL too, but I would also like to get the sponsorship to get under the priority 2. Does anyone know if WA ask for any financial statements?
Good luck to everybody!
Old Oct 15th 2009, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

stinka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elena
It seems like they need a lot more time know compare to what it was at the beginning of the year. I am on CSL too, but I would also like to get the sponsorship to get under the priority 2. Does anyone know if WA ask for any financial statements?
Good luck to everybody!
we applied for WA SS in May, received it in July, no financial statements requested.