WA State Sponsorship approved!!

Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:23 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice
Default WA State Sponsorship approved!!

YES! nearly there now... Hi all i had my WA SS (im a cabinet maker) approved 16th Sept 2009. now im just waiting for the rest of my visa to be approved so i can go back to Australia.. im waiting for my skilled migration, does anyone have any sort of timeline after SS is approved before the rest of my visa should be finalised? thank you in advance?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

neel_aakash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA State Sponsorship approved!!

Originally Posted by hull2perth
YES! nearly there now... Hi all i had my WA SS (im a cabinet maker) approved 16th Sept 2009. now im just waiting for the rest of my visa to be approved so i can go back to Australia.. im waiting for my skilled migration, does anyone have any sort of timeline after SS is approved before the rest of my visa should be finalised? thank you in advance?
Please show your timeline. I have plan to apply for SS on WA
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Which subclass you applied ? Are you aware the processing prorities ?

SS without CSL is at the bottom of processing prorities take really long time and hard to predict as well
Old Oct 6th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

ya please tell that how long it takes for the approval of WA sponsorship? Did they ask for any financial proof or bank statements?
Old Oct 6th 2009, 11:24 am
Just Joined

BellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant futureBellyDanser has a brilliant future

congrats on having state sponsorship approved.

Priority processing by immigration changed in 23/09/09.

here is the link from the immigration website that gives you the update

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...processing.pdf

state sponsorship for an occupation on the states very own demand list 1-4 months (for example Perth state migration office has told me 16 weeks processing time for them cos they are flat out). you can lodge your general skilled visa application at the same time with immigration, once state sponsorhsip has been approved, the approval number automatically gets sent to immigration department and linked to your application. on top of waiting for the sponsorship approval, timelines for offshore immigration visa approval can be about a further 1 - 8 months once they have the state sponsorship approval number.

It does depend on your application being assigned a case officer fairly quickly.

There are many people who are currently onshore that can apply for the exact same process, however I don't have any information that indicate that onshore visa applications get assigned a case officer before the offshore visa applications.

if you want to check out perth western australia state sponsorship information go to

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/?page=skilled-migration

I heard the other day that every year australia denies some 68,000 validly lodged visa applications and that this past year a record of all time 250,000 visa's have been granted. that is huge for a country of well under 30 million people.
Old Oct 6th 2009, 12:55 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BellyDanser

I heard the other day that every year australia denies some 68,000 validly lodged visa applications and that this past year a record of all time 250,000 visa's have been granted. that is huge for a country of well under 30 million people.
Visas are only denied if the applicants do not meet all the requirements - medical, character, skills, etc.
If the visa application is validly lodged AND the applicant meets all the requirements, then DIAC have no legal grounds on which to deny the visa.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by BellyDanser
congrats on having state sponsorship approved.

Priority processing by immigration changed in 23/09/09.

here is the link from the immigration website that gives you the update

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...processing.pdf

state sponsorship for an occupation on the states very own demand list 1-4 months (for example Perth state migration office has told me 16 weeks processing time for them cos they are flat out). you can lodge your general skilled visa application at the same time with immigration, once state sponsorhsip has been approved, the approval number automatically gets sent to immigration department and linked to your application. on top of waiting for the sponsorship approval, timelines for offshore immigration visa approval can be about a further 1 - 8 months once they have the state sponsorship approval number.

It does depend on your application being assigned a case officer fairly quickly.

There are many people who are currently onshore that can apply for the exact same process, however I don't have any information that indicate that onshore visa applications get assigned a case officer before the offshore visa applications.

if you want to check out perth western australia state sponsorship information go to

http://www.migration.wa.gov.au/?page=skilled-migration

THANKS YOU EVERYONE
my timeline is
may 2008 General Skilled migration lodged
May 2009 WA State Sponsorship lodged due to the slow down of visas
september 2009 SS approved

Cabinet Makers was on CSL but got knocked down to group number 4 from 2 but with SS it supposedly pushes me back to group number 2 is this correct?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

THANKS YOU EVERYONE
my timeline is
may 2008 General Skilled migration lodged
May 2009 WA State Sponsorship lodged due to the slow down of visas
september 2009 SS approved

Cabinet Makers was on CSL but got knocked down to group number 4 from 2 but with SS it supposedly pushes me back to group number 2 is this correct?
its not correct. without csl you are way down in queue.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by slippery30
its not correct. without csl you are way down in queue.
sorry Cabinet Makers is still on the CSL but doctors,nurses,lawyers school teachers are the priority over tradespersons ! so im led to beleive?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

alesak is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry Cabinet Makers is still on the CSL but doctors,nurses,lawyers school teachers are the priority over tradespersons ! so im led to beleive?
I can't see cabinet maker in CSL http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...kills-list.pdf
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alesak
I dont know im lost and its hard getting information from my agent!! so if its not on the CSL what benefit does getting SS give me? im confused, lost and getting fed up!! and now im stuckin england waiting!!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

I dont know im lost and its hard getting information from my agent!! so if its not on the CSL what benefit does getting SS give me? im confused, lost and getting fed up!! and now im stuckin england waiting!!
Since 23rd September, the benefit of S/S is very disputable, but you are still before those without it. In my opinion, there is far less applicants with CSL then with S/S without CSL, so I thing your application won't be suspended for more than half of the year.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alesak
Since 23rd September, the benefit of S/S is very disputable, but you are still before those without it. In my opinion, there is far less applicants with CSL then with S/S without CSL, so I thing your application won't be suspended for more than half of the year.
So are you basically saying SS without CSL (my case) comes before CSL without SS??? and your also saying i should be sorted out within 6 months? i know you can give definates but this to the best of your knowledge? thanks anyway for help
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

So are you basically saying SS without CSL (my case) comes before CSL without SS??? and your also saying i should be sorted out within 6 months? i know you can give definates but this to the best of your knowledge? thanks anyway for help
NO, I'm saying S/S without CSL is right after ALL with CSL but before anybody without CSL and S/S. NO your application processing should continue AFTER six months from today (It is the time I think DIAC needs to finish all CSL and continue simultaneously on CSL and S/S appliactions). It is nothing more than MY opinion.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

freebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond reputefreebo has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is no-one really knows, estimates have been made by DIAC but lots of people are having trouble seeing how they are arrived at.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.