Wikiposts

WA state sponsorship

Old Jun 14th 2012, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Dave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond repute
Default WA state sponsorship

I just wanted to offer encouragement to others who want to get a 176 visa application in before the changes on 1st July. I've just had a successful State Sponsorship application within 48 hours of submission. That would suggest that it is still not too late if you still want to do this.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

jackliz5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WA state sponsorship

Originally Posted by Dave1892
I just wanted to offer encouragement to others who want to get a 176 visa application in before the changes on 1st July. I've just had a successful State Sponsorship application within 48 hours of submission. That would suggest that it is still not too late if you still want to do this.
great sponsored in 2 days, amazing congrats and best of luck.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Dave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond reputeDave1892 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that.

Just hope I'm doing right thing regarding getting the application in before July 1st. It would be typical if the new system is quicker and I get stuck in a log jam with people desperate to get their applications in before the changes.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

jackliz5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just hope I'm doing right thing regarding getting the application in before July 1st. It would be typical if the new system is quicker and I get stuck in a log jam with people desperate to get their applications in before the changes.
well you have a point. i think you should take advice from the senior members here, you have a lot time yet before apply so take time of 1-2 days before applying and think about every factor. this is my personal opinion that discuss this with seniors here.
Old Jun 14th 2012, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

QLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really niceQLDlover is just really nice

Thanks for that.

Records show that Australian immigration roles get tougher every day. So if you have a chance to lodge your application do it as soon as possible.
It also happened when SMP system was about to be introduced in 2010. Many people who were eligible to obtain SS did not apply as they though SMP system would be faster. But they were not able to obtain SMP SS as the roles and requirements changed after introducing SMP. The people who had applied for SS ( like me) were considered as SMP applicants and got their visas very fast.
Cheers
REZA