WA state Sponsorship

Old Dec 10th 2010, 2:11 pm
IwannabeinAustralia

davidmackenzie65 is a jewel in the roughdavidmackenzie65 is a jewel in the roughdavidmackenzie65 is a jewel in the roughdavidmackenzie65 is a jewel in the roughdavidmackenzie65 is a jewel in the rough
Default WA state Sponsorship

Please can someone help?

I submitted my completed application for a 175 visa in Nov 2009 but then gained State sponsorship for WA Feb 2010 my application was then changed to a 176 visa March 2010.

Now that WA has released its SMP and my skill is listed and available will my application automatically move from priority 3 to 2?

Thanks in advance
Old Dec 10th 2010, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

PLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nicePLASTERERFROMWALES is just really nice
Default Re: WA state Sponsorship

The smp has not been released yet.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 4:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PLASTERERFROMWALES
The smp has not been released yet.
apparently it has as my agent has e-mailed it to me

To OP, as i understand it you are correct and you should now be priority 2.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

johnb1 is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: WA state Sponsorship

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
apparently it has as my agent has e-mailed it to me

To OP, as i understand it you are correct and you should now be priority 2.
erm what????
it has not been released yet, so your agent is full of s__t.
Old Dec 10th 2010, 8:43 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnb1
erm what????
it has not been released yet, so your agent is full of s__t.
and check the other thread on here entitled WA SMP with the link in it, the one you've just replied to
Old Dec 10th 2010, 8:44 pm

Figment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant futureFigment has a brilliant future

My agent has contacted me with the same info, moved to cat 2
Old Dec 10th 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: WA state Sponsorship

and check the other thread on here entitled WA SMP with the link in it, the one you've just replied to
Its the list you nugget????????
Its not the SMP,
Old Dec 10th 2010, 10:06 pm
Forum Regular

Question Re: WA state Sponsorship

Originally Posted by Figment
My agent has contacted me with the same info, moved to cat 2
your agent???????
listen guys please dont let these agents pull the wool over your eyes, your cat3 or cat4 until the SMP IS RELEASED!
Just look on the WA website and look for WA State Migration PLAN, if you find it I will buy you a pint. It is not there.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List has been released instead.
Please see the below link:
http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/skilledmig...goryID=9914227

Last edited by Messenger; Dec 11th 2010 at 4:33 am.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice

Originally Posted by Messenger
Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List has been released instead.
http://http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/ski...goryID=9914227
John1 says that it is not SMP but just a list. I don't really understand what he mean....
Old Dec 11th 2010, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

Messenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really niceMessenger is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
John1 says that it is not SMP but just a list. I don't really understand what he mean....
The governemnt of WA has not yet updated the information about the commencement of SMP on its website.
http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/skilledmig...em-id-10843202
Old Dec 11th 2010, 6:41 am
Shiny Arse Know All

your agent???????
listen guys please dont let these agents pull the wool over your eyes, your cat3 or cat4 until the SMP IS RELEASED!
Just look on the WA website and look for WA State Migration PLAN, if you find it I will buy you a pint. It is not there.
Originally Posted by Messenger
The governemnt of WA has not yet updated the information about the commencement of SMP on its website.
http://www.dtwd.wa.gov.au/skilledmig...em-id-10843202
the list effectively IS the SMP.

As it says on Western Australia State Migration Occupation List, applications will open on 20th Dec 0700 local.

what more do you want a song and dance routine saying "Hello I'mthe SMP"?
Old Dec 11th 2010, 6:59 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

your agent???????
John,

Stop torturing us !. We are screwed, why do you wanna give us false hopes ?.

WA list only has one ICT occupation and ours is not on it!. SMP or no smp, its irrelevant !

TAA
Old Dec 11th 2010, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

the list effectively IS the SMP.

As it says on Western Australia State Migration Occupation List, applications will open on 20th Dec 0700 local
what more do you want a song and dance routine saying "Hello I'mthe SMP"?
Yes that's exactly what you need, this is not smp, this list its for future applications, these applications are for ss, there maybe more occupations on the smp because they may require more skills with applications already in the pipeline. I am bored now I am obviously banging my head against a wall, you say list its smp, I say no, so lets leave it at that.
Old Dec 11th 2010, 10:37 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Yes that's exactly what you need, this is not smp, this list its for future applications, these applications are for ss, there maybe more occupations on the smp because they may require more skills with applications already in the pipeline. I am bored now I am obviously banging my head against a wall, you say list its smp, I say no, so lets leave it at that.
John,

Do you have evidence to support your claim that this is not the SMP?. This guy, ROMFT_WO2RN is usually dead right. I hope he is wrong and you are right this time.

Cheers,

TAA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.